Thread: Classy Ladies?

Banned

Classy Ladies?

Just curious if anybody knows if CL have incall service in victoria? Wish they came too Vancouver every week. I wanna see Kayla

Yes LAG they have incall in Victoria...in a dumpy house on the corner of two very busy streets. There is lots of parking nearby, so it can be discreet that way, but the street traffic can be heard from the inside of the house. Better to have the girl come to your house or hotel...

Banned
    i thought about making a trip down too victoria for the day. I dont live in victoria and not sure when the next time they're over here in Vancouver.

I don't know when they may be coming back to Van...especially since they spent such a long time there just recently. If you look on their web site it talks about the possibility of them visiting Prince George...so I guess if you want to see Kayla anytime soon you will have to go to her!

I recall being told they had an apartment in james bay area too.

That was ages ago, the house on Niagra street was the James Bay location. Since then they have been at 2 other locations (the office building and the cul-de-sac) before settling in the dumpy brown house on the busy corner...wonder where they will be next?