Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Going down on an SP (DATY)

  1. #1

    Going down on an SP (DATY)

    Browsing through reviews I notice a lot of guys are DATY with their SPs.

    As I am in a long-term relationship and paranoid about contracting an STI that would be noticed by my misses, isn't DATY the most risky thing one could be doing with an SP (other than bb sex, obviously)?

    For those that partake in this, does it not worry you? Or are the chances of contracting something in your mouth from DATY much lower than we've been made to believe?

  2. #2
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Anmore
    Posts
    267
    I have only done it once. From what I have been told by the health nurse and sti clinic is that herpes would be the most concern. the bacterial ones (chlamydia/gonorrhea) are in theory possible but rare. More common in the throats of individuals who perform blowjobs than DATY since the bacteria sits in the back of the throats accessible by the penis. Having said that I wouldnt do DATY again but do realize that many do.

  3. #3
    http://smartsexresource.com/about-st...your-chances-0
    The short answer is there's a half dozen infections possible.
    It seems weird to me that so many sp's are safe only, cbj, cfs yet allow uncovered daty?? I've never been offered a dental dam or anything. Not even mentioned...
    It could also be considered odd someone would PAY hundreds of dollars to try an produce a fake orgasm on a sp. Each to their own i suppose...

  4. #4
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Vancouver - Richmond
    Posts
    938
    Quote Originally Posted by ctango View Post
    Browsing through reviews I notice a lot of guys are DATY with their SPs.

    As I am in a long-term relationship and paranoid about contracting an STI that would be noticed by my misses............

    For those that partake in this, does it not worry you? Or are the chances of contracting something in your mouth from DATY much lower than we've been made to believe?
    The chances of you contracting something unusual in your mouth from an SP are pretty slim, ............ unless your misses finds out.....

    Then, you'll be contracting some dental surgery to replace the front teeth she so swiftly removed with a single swing of her wooden rolling pin....ouch...
    Laughter is the best medicine..

  5. #5
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Kamloops B.C.
    Posts
    1,158
    Yep Fullhouse...But some guys don't mind sporting that toothless hockey player look..
    I'll take a pass on that one, hell I cut off my hockey hair, mullet in 95'.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by hankmoody View Post
    It could also be considered odd someone would PAY hundreds of dollars to try an produce a fake orgasm on a sp. Each to their own i suppose...
    Some people like licking pussy, I do. Not going to do it with an SP though. Anyone saying there's only a slim chance of catching something is seriously guilty of wishfull thinking.

  7. #7
    I recommend starting with a layer of aluminum foil, then Saran wrap with a double fold of parchment paper for good measure, drop ur $350 on the table and chow down

  8. #8
    Somehow this begs the question if the guilt/risk is so high, why are you cheating to begin with? This isn't my place to judge, but some food for thought. If you do, assuming it's with an SP, you're not obligated to perform DATY. DATY is something I reserve for girlfriends; I don't understand the obsession with trying to induce a fake orgasm out of a stranger either. Ego perhaps?

  9. #9
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    LowerMainland
    Posts
    70
    Id love to go down on Diamond 3023. Nicest pussy I ever seen.
    I've never used a dental dam and wonder what that would be like.???
    Seriously nicest pussy I ever seen.

  10. #10
    I'd rather perform DATY on a professional SP than some girl I just met in a bar. Professional SP's usually get tested regularly, also, they take a close look at their clients to make sure there are no sores, etc. Sure, there's a risk, but I am comfortable assuming that risk, otherwise I wouldn't do it.
    I also get tested regularly, and having paid many visits to SP's I've never caught so much as a cold. It comes down to what level of risk you are comfortable with. I myself would not be comfortable seeing an SP if I was in a relationship.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Rod_Longenhard View Post
    Somehow this begs the question if the guilt/risk is so high, why are you cheating to begin with? This isn't my place to judge, but some food for thought. If you do, assuming it's with an SP, you're not obligated to perform DATY. DATY is something I reserve for girlfriends; I don't understand the obsession with trying to induce a fake orgasm out of a stranger either. Ego perhaps?
    I get that it's not obligated. I love doing it on my girlfriend, but yea an SP is a whole nother ballgame. From reading many reviews on here it seems as though a lot of pooners are comfortable with the risk. At least that's the sense I got. Perhaps because they don't have a sig other to worry about.

    As for the guilt/risk of cheating, well that's quite the can of worms to be opened another day perhaps, lol.
    Last edited by ctango; 03-30-2015 at 07:10 AM.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by bmwdriver View Post
    I'd rather perform DATY on a professional SP than some girl I just met in a bar. Professional SP's usually get tested regularly, also, they take a close look at their clients to make sure there are no sores, etc. Sure, there's a risk, but I am comfortable assuming that risk, otherwise I wouldn't do it.
    I also get tested regularly, and having paid many visits to SP's I've never caught so much as a cold. It comes down to what level of risk you are comfortable with. I myself would not be comfortable seeing an SP if I was in a relationship.
    Hope I'm as lucky as you are!
    Last edited by ctango; 03-30-2015 at 07:08 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •