Thread: Bond Girl Posting on BadLogger

Bond Girl Posting on BadLogger

Unsolicited bulk e-mail. However, one of you out there may be interested. Her e-mail address appears to be bondgirlcrazy007@yahoo.ca

Last edited by HowieMeeker; 03-31-2003 at 06:26 AM.

dismember
    Now that is an interesting approach! Never have I seen this done.....
    horny, smart, pretty.....pick two

bondgirl

Yo HowieM:

What was the site you picked this up from? BadLogger???
    I have had contact with bondgirl and would like to see how this post originated?

bigguy

Wink Big Guy, BAD DOG!

BadLogger is a pseudonym for the B*g D*ggie (that shall not be named). She is flogging her wares there.

Interested to know what your contact said. Same form letter?

bondgirl

Yo HowieM:

Same letter. But I don't see her letter actually posted as such on the "sleepy puppy." Did you or somebody else cut 'n' paste her letter and then more publicly post on perb?

bigguy

>> masturbating as early as 5

is that possible??

>> $2000.00 per month for 1 date a week
    >> but it would be limited to 3 hours. I could see you after I put >> them to bed, around 9:00 pm and I would want to be home >> by 12:00 am

intersting.

Unhappy Don't know who e-mailed it to me

It was e-mailed to me unsolicited by the address noted above but it was nested without a valid IP... Weird huh. Seeing as though the bad dog requires an e-mail address, I guess that is how it comes to getting such a mailing n'est pas mon ami?

BTW, I am sending her three months payment in advance.....bwahahahahah!

Private message?

Looks like someone emailed her for info and then decided to make her reply public to every Tom, Dick and Harry out there.

Question

Shank.

Perhaps but seems at least of a few of us got same e-mail so not a private message. If I had asked for information and it was directed to me, I would NEVER have posted. Since I got it twice and the source was shrouded, I thought I would ask the board here and sure enough, it seems like a mass mailout.

I thought it was Dick, Colon and Bush

HowieMeeker,

Her e-mail address and letter seem very familiar to me. I know I did not see it at BadLogger, but I just cannot remember where and when. It's possible she's the same person, and it's possible she has plaigerise the text.