Thread: Peyton Anders - the complete package!

Blog Entries

Thumbs up Peyton Anders - the complete package!

I was on a biz trip to Victoria recently and saw a break in my schedule to get out and play with one of Victoria's finest. I chose Peyton mainly because of her posts which I find extremely well informed and mostly ridiculously funny. I love an intelligent person who has a great wit and is fun to play with too!

I had viewed Peyton's website many times and liked what I read and her pics are quite sexy too. Booking was a snap and we were on for later that week at her beautiful incall in the heart of DT Victoria.

We met at the incall at the agreed time and had a brief chat on the couch before proceeding. You name it and Peyton is quite well versed on a variety of topics; if you venture down the path of ice hockey you had better be well equipped I was then off to the shower which impressed me in that the bathroom was so well stocked with liquid soaps, fresh towels and was spotlessly clean. But I wasn't there to inspect her facilities

Meeting Peyton on the bed was a joy because we hit it off conversationally and carrying on playing was a natural extension or progression rather than some checklist type dates. We played a bit, chatted a bit, had a chuckle or two and carried on. Very natural, fun GFE experience in my mind. We just kept increasing the sensual enjoyment by the moment.

We enjoyed oral together and many sensual touches. It was a very giving experience. Proceeding with a few positions and climaxing in a very long CG. Hot, drenched with sweat and totally satisfied all great things must eventually come to an end! I showered, we embraced again and kissed goodbye. My trip back on the ferry was me just relaxing in my car to recharge after a few hours with Peyton! I was drained in a good, very good way

Thanks Peyton!

http://peyton-anders.com/

Professional Hedonist ♥
    It was a blast meeting you as well! Thanks for the kind comments and compliments, I can't wait to see you again! xx