Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Now this is hitting the smack out off a tennis ball

Now this is hitting the smack out off a tennis ball

Its is amazing the spin and power you can achieve now with modern strings and racquets. Just watch the form.

Quote Originally Posted by HunkaHunkaBurninLuv View Post
    honda, you wonder why you have problems picking up chicks?
    I hardly play Tennis and I can hit the ball that hard. I am not impressed with these two so-called pros. I take it, Honda is another asian that never played sports while growing up! Seeing LAG swim was truly pathetic...
    If she lets you do her in the chute, she's dirty!

Quote Originally Posted by InTheBum View Post
    I hardly play Tennis and I can hit the ball that hard. I am not impressed with these two so-called pros. I take it, Honda is another asian that never played sports while growing up! Seeing LAG swim was truly pathetic...
    LMAO I can see Itb on the bowling circuit and that's about it.

Tennis is such a boring sport to play. I am very tall at 13 I was around 6'6" or 6'7"
    So I could serve like a mother fucker compared to kids my age.
    My only strategy was to hit the ball as hard as possible.
    But did get some big trophies at least.

A few years back I had a girlfriend really into tennis, she wanted me to come play.
    I really didn't want to, but she told me if I could beat her she would do anything I wanted that night.
    So I beat her 6-0 6-0, she was only able to return my serve a couple times the whole match.

She never talked to me again afterwards
    Originally Posted by mercyshooter

The reason that you are afraid of the "control it's people" principle is that you have something to hide. I think you are actually doing illegal stuff everyday. If you have nothing to hide, then why not let them kinda control/monitor/supervise/help you

Quote Originally Posted by bcneil View Post
    Tennis is such a boring sport to play. I am very tall at 13 I was around 6'6" or 6'7"

A few years back I had a girlfriend really into tennis, she wanted me to come play.
    I really didn't want to, but she told me if I could beat her she would do anything I wanted that night.
    So I beat her 6-0 6-0, she was only able to return my serve a couple times the whole match.

I can only think that you chose anal sex as your victory trophy that night LOL

SR

hard riding member

small wonder

believe nothing of what you hear, and only half of what you actually see - question EVERYTHING...

hard riding member

small wonder

believe nothing of what you hear, and only half of what you actually see - question EVERYTHING...

The new equipment is sick. I have the Head Extreme Pro 2.0 used by the player in white in the video and it has wicked spin and power and above average control. Its basically Head's version of Babolat's Aero Pro Drive used by Nadal. Been thinking of adding Nadal's stick to my collection for the hell of it, it just slices thru the air so easy on spin forehands. I do remember those wood sticks. God, how did they hit with such small sq in heads.
    I got a private lesson this weekend. I just want Gasquet game!

^^^^ Thanks for the video, I am going to work on a fluid and controlled follow thru. Anyone can smack the hell out of the ball its the control part that separates everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by honda761 View Post
    ^^^^ Thanks for the video, I am going to work on a fluid and controlled follow thru. Anyone can smack the hell out of the ball its the control part that separates everyone.
    true words honda.
    ITB claims to hit the ball hard…unfortunately he wastes
    half the time retrieving over the fence.

I doubt ITB can rally up to 3 hits inbounds.

good luck and have fun developing your game.

Quote Originally Posted by Lavinia View Post
    As a massive tennis fan/player, I love the new equipment! This is before my time, but does anyone remember the wooden rackets from way back? I have one that was once owned by Bjorn Borg!
    Oh yeah. I still have a Snauwert Vitas Gerulaitis Autograph. Owned Jack Kramers, Donnays (Borg's racquets), etc. That was when I was in elementary and early high school. Then graphite became widely available. Then "midsize" and "oversize" racquets became the norm. My life changed when I received a couple of Yonex R27s. I guess I am really dating myself here.

Borg was my favorite player.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyDick View Post
    follow through is a result of a good stroke - you can't force it if the impetus for it is lacking ie follow through is effortless so you can't work on it

Work on the stroke that creates a follow through.

.....and that applies to pooning too.

Quote Originally Posted by Lavinia View Post
    Borg is right up there for me too. He also has a fantastic line of mens underwear now. They sell it at Holt Renfrew. LOL. Who'd of thunk it......
    Really? I would not think advertisers still think the old Swede would be a draw for them. If I wore some Borg undies, would you do something special for me?

That would be the only motivation to buy. BTW, we have had a session before. You should probably pm me, or you might get lots of Bjorn Borg knocking on your door!

Has anyone bought the 2013 Aero pro Drive. Is it worth 50 bucks more than the 12 APD? I am thinking of the 12 model with black widow as the string.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast