Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Has this happened to anyone else recently?

Has this happened to anyone else recently?

I debated for awhile weather I was going to post this, but here goes. About a month and a half ago I had a session with a local SP, thought the service was pretty good so about 2 weeks ago I went to see her again. During the session she started hinting that she may be interested in moving beyond a client/SP relationship. This immediately raised alarm bells in my head, so I just played it casual. I left and as I was driving home she started texting me, making it more clear that she was interested in me. Now understand my bullshit meter was going off the charts but I thought what the hell, a few texts won't hurt.

The texting back and forth went on for about a week. As the week went on I kinda felt that her interest wasn't genuine seeing as it took her on average, 2 hours to respond back (nobody is that busy) so I stopped sending the texts. For 2 days I heard absolutely nothing. Then all of a sudden she starts blowing up my phone talking about how she really needs a loan, and if I new any loan sharks or where would be the best place to get a loan. Of course my immediate thought was "she's trying to play me for money". I informed her that I did not know any loan sharks and that it had suddenly become very clear why she was "acting" like she was interested in me. Of course she got pissed off (in my opinion because she didn't find her sucker) and I cut off all communication and will never see her again.

Then I started thinking that maybe the reason it took her so long to respond was because she was trying to play a bunch of other guys. I can't be sure of this. That's why I'm posting this to see if this has happened to anyone else recently.

I am not going to name the SP. Not even in a pm just in case I am wrong or she was just trying to play me. I don't want to ruin anyone's business. Also the SP in question has a good reputation for her services.

So I would like to here if anyone else has had this happen.

Yea, this happened to me a long time ago. The girl was good and really played on my emotions, but thank God I was able to see through it and move on. You did the best thing possible by cutting it off completely with her, she will just try it on someone else now. You are not alone brother, happens to the best of us.

This is why you should never give out your identity, always use a dedicated pooning phone and never bring your wallet (carrying your ID) into a session. I leave my wallet at work or hidden in my car. You are anonymous and can walk away safely.

I received emails from a local SP wanting money (a wire transfer) because she was out of country and had lost her "visa" card. This happened a few years ago.

Fortunately for me hasn't happened, I feel for you. However your sixth sense was working which is good. As far as not responding for a couple of hours yes it is very possible. Some people do have periods of time where they can not respond it does happen.

It happens to me all the time, but never with an SP.

What I don't get with your story is why protect her identity? Sorry but if she's doing this to you, chances are she'll do it to other pooners as well. Personally I'd prefer to know ahead of time if the girl I'm going to see has a track record of erratic behaviour. No different then the ladies having a bad dates list. I always thought this board was for the beneficial exchange of information between pooners. What help is it for fellow pooners to know that an anonymous SP is going around hitting up clients for cash on the false pretense of a relationship? Seriously, either shit or get off the pot. No point in mentioning anything at all if you wont say who is involved.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by honestavi View Post
    What I don't get with your story is why protect her identity? Sorry but if she's doing this to you, chances are she'll do it to other pooners as well. Personally I'd prefer to know ahead of time if the girl I'm going to see has a track record of erratic behaviour. No different then the ladies having a bad dates list. I always thought this board was for the beneficial exchange of information between pooners. What help is it for fellow pooners to know that an anonymous SP is going around hitting up clients for cash on the false pretense of a relationship? Seriously, either shit or get off the pot. No point in mentioning anything at all if you wont say who is involved.
    I agree completely with honestavi. She has way over-stepped her bounds. Too much of this shit goes on. This is dangerous behaviour, and should be posted in a non-judgemental matter-of-fact way (preferably as part of a thorough review) so pooners can make their own decisions. That's what this board is for.

CashDiesel, you are not the one threatening her business or her reputation, she is, by doing this. If she is getting into financial trouble (and this may be due to other problems that affect her service) we should know, as it will likely get worse until she finds some poor mark.

And then when she is finished with that guy, she'll look for another mark.

Quote Originally Posted by honestavi View Post
    I am not saying who is involved because the SP in question has a good reputation for her services. It's not like she held a gun to my head and robbed me, or provided bad service. If that was the case I would out her in a heartbeat. I am not looking to harm someones reputation or business over what might be an isolated incident. If by chance you go to see this SP and afterwards she sends you a text asking for a loan,(a) you'll know who she is,and (b) be able to tell her to fuck off and never lose a dime. I think she saw a sucker in me and she was wrong. Unfortunately for her she lost a client that would have visited her on a regular basis because as I stated before I thought her services were solid. Just a live and learn experience for me. I was just curious to see if anyone else has had the same experience.

Beverly Hills. In the Kitchen eatin' vittles.
    Now we have to start a "No Fly List" for SP's who want to borrow money.

Sheesh. When will it end!
    Y'all come back now,
    Y'hear?

Seriously, he only time this ever happened to me was about 6 years ago when one of my regulars, as well as being one of my 2 ATF's, told me she had run into a bit of jam and needed some money to pay a legal bill.
    I thought about it and figured that since I was seeing her at least every 2-3 weeks she could either pay me back or work it off. Kind of like an advance on her pay. She agreed and signed a promissory note including a payment schedule. In the end it all worked out well and I was fully reimbursed.

I would never do this with any one else. I don't even lend money to family members but this one time I felt we had developed a certain trust. I knew her real name and she even had me for a couple of sessions at her house not her trick pad, when she didn't have her car.
    Y'all come back now,
    Y'hear?

Regardless of the need for the money, it's almost despicable that an SP would do this to a client. Way beyond being in poor taste. Ask a family member, a friend, Money Mart etc. But to egg someone on in hopes they'll lend you money? That's some nerve!

One of my regular sp's asked me to loan her $ 3000.00 a few months ago when she was financially desperate. I thought to myself seriously 3 grand you make that in 3 days. I just kinda chuckled and said I didn't have it. Its going to happen, no big deal but if they think you have a lot of money then your more of a target I just tell them I got car loan and mortgage etc. You want them to know your a high roller then they'll roll you. Hopefully its just normal financial problems and not the big downward spiral into the drug world I've seen that happen to a few. I think your right there's no need to mention her name and make her financial situation worse. Were all big boys here and should be able to take care of our money and if her service is good that's all that really matters. That's what I'm there for not to get a girlfriend. You want a girlfriend go on POF.

Quote Originally Posted by Soleil View Post
    Regardless of the need for the money, it's almost despicable that an SP would do this to a client. Way beyond being in poor taste. Ask a family member, a friend, Money Mart etc. But to egg someone on in hopes they'll lend you money? That's some nerve!
    So I guess you're not going to lend me that $2K we discussed?

Just to demostrate how wrong this is for her to ask you, could you imagine if the tables were turned?
    What if I was to go see some SP a couple of times and on lets say the 4th visit, told her I had feelings for her and BTW can she lend me some money.
    Can you imagine how she'd react, rightfully so, as well as the comments I'd receive on boards such as this?
    Y'all come back now,
    Y'hear?

I think you should "out" her and then we can all call her and ask for a loan. LOL!
    Y'all come back now,
    Y'hear?

ATM
    I have had it happen a few times. You have to lay down the rules right off the bat. I do not loan money that's what banks and your parents are for. Well that what my kids think anyways. I tell sp's that ask for loans or hint about it that my name mite be ATM, but I am not there personal ATM machine. Sometimes there can be a fine line between business and pleasure.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast