Thread: Cleo 1O45 / 1045

Cleo 1O45 / 1045

Has anyone seen this girl? Part of the 1O45 agency on erslist with mixed reviews, hope someone has good things to say!

somebody must of seen her... her non professional pics looks familiar. she was under a previously name b4 i think.

The one thing I like about the 1045 agency is that they are a reliable backup plan. lol

Seen her a few weeks ago. Pictures definatley her. A bit thicker framed but not bbw, felt her DFK were too sloppy lots of tongue. Young one, I think she said her age was 23 if I recall correctly. She is definatly new when I saw her, didn't ever hear of the term "russian" before. She's a uni-student. Very eager to please, offered MSOG and asked if I was good to go a 3rd time.
    L: 8
    A: 9
    S: 8
    Recommend: yes, Repeat: yes (got other to try on list first though)

Thanks for the info henyaro. Been wondering about her, she's been on my radar.

Quote Originally Posted by henyaro View Post
    Seen her a few weeks ago. Pictures definatley her. A bit thicker framed but not bbw, felt her DFK were too sloppy lots of tongue. Young one, I think she said her age was 23 if I recall correctly. She is definatly new when I saw her, didn't ever hear of the term "russian" before. She's a uni-student. Very eager to please, offered MSOG and asked if I was good to go a 3rd time.
    L: 8
    A: 9
    S: 8
    Recommend: yes, Repeat: yes (got other to try on list first though)

Thanks henyaro, will report back when I am able to visit!

come fly with Johnnie....
    Quote Originally Posted by henyaro View Post
    asked if I was good to go a 3rd time.
    This is an admirable quality in a woman

I may have to visit Cleo. She certainly has a nice rack according to photos.