Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Boston marathon marred by explosion.

Beverly Hills. In the Kitchen eatin' vittles.

Boston marathon marred by explosion.

Y'all come back now,
    Y'hear?

I'm back, for awhile...
    Quote Originally Posted by PeaceGuy View Post
    Yep,

And I confess that when I first heard about a bomb blowing up in a storefront in a major east coast American city I immediately jumped on the "profiling" band wagon and thought to myself...

There go the Irish again.

Sorry.

How...................? It wasn't a pub or a police station............

Seriously though, if you thought the Americans were paranoid before.....................
    I think my guardian angel drinks...
    I'll tell you what's wrong with society....nobody drinks from the skulls of their enemies anymore.
    Sometimes life will fuck you and you'll just have to change position and enjoy it somehow.

The anti-Muslim howling is cranked to 11 all over the internet today. Expected, I guess. To me, this one feels like more of a McVeigh than Al Queda. Home grown, possibly Islam convert, but just as likely to be a disgruntled caucasian military nut too. But ya don't want to let things pan out before you holler about those dirty Mooselims.

Some of the photos are just too much. Poor young man with his leg absolutely shredded. Nothing left to attach. Hard stuff. Bad day today.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Trus'Me View Post
    The anti-Muslim howling is cranked to 11 all over the internet today. Expected, I guess. To me, this one feels like more of a McVeigh than Al Queda. Home grown, possibly Islam convert, but just as likely to be a disgruntled caucasian military nut too. But ya don't want to let things pan out before you holler about those dirty Mooselims.

Some of the photos are just too much. Poor young man with his leg absolutely shredded. Nothing left to attach. Hard stuff. Bad day today.
    Doesn't matter who did it, they just need to be hunted down and brought to justice.

Banned
    They said they have a "Saudi" in custody...

Just another member! rickoshadows's Avatar
    My initial thought on this was possibly some NRA types who are upset about some of the upcoming gun control legislation.
    rickoshadows

When you stop feeling guilt, you are truly free.

Quote Originally Posted by Smilf View Post
    They said they have a "Saudi" in custody...
    It's just been stated on CNN that they have no one in custody, just sayin'...

Would this lower the turnout for the Sun Run?

Several Winnipeg runners where there ... and a friend of mine has ear damage from the explosion. She is ok otherwise, but her ear has been ringing all evening. She considers herself lucky. A mom with 3-kids who runs. Who targets that? Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by SamGomez View Post
    Certainly. I got my bbq propane tank filled this evening. Lady in my building that I have talked to several times over the years, afraid to get in the elevator, cause I have a propane tank, and I am white. Feel sorry for any east indian carrying a backpack around tomorrow
    Originally Posted by mercyshooter

The reason that you are afraid of the "control it's people" principle is that you have something to hide. I think you are actually doing illegal stuff everyday. If you have nothing to hide, then why not let them kinda control/monitor/supervise/help you

I cant stand large crowds and events like this. Certainly i dont want to see people injured. I'll probably do the same as you with the BBQ and not going

Quote Originally Posted by bcneil View Post
    Certainly. I got my bbq propane tank filled this evening. Lady in my building that I have talked to several times over the years, afraid to get in the elevator, cause I have a propane tank, and I am white. Feel sorry for any east indian carrying a backpack around tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by SamGomez View Post
    It's inevitable...runners and their families will be on edge for a while. At least until there is some idea as to what the purpose of the bombings was, and who's behind them. Around North America, the bigger runs are very likely to be affected.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayfulAlex View Post
    It's just been stated on CNN that they have no one in custody, just sayin'...
    The Saudi Arabian man who is reportedly in police custody following the Boston Marathon bombing was chased and tackled by bystanders shortly after the blast, according to CBS.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/cbs-s...#ixzz2QeCUwBYR
    http://www.businessinsider.com/cbs-s...arathon-2013-4

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyDick View Post
    Drills drills drills.
    That"s how its done!

On 9-11 they were running the largest military drill ever run. What happens is the drill suddenly goes live as the people continue to do their parts in the drills.
    Everyone is ready even the people speaking to the cameras.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5y8PtfKA14

eg this guy explains the "official version" of 9-11 right after the buildings fell - where does he get his information- he "witnessed both buildings collapse due to structural failure because the fire was too intense"
    Who talks like this guy? Scripted!

This time we have the Boston Police running bomb drills on the day of the marathon.

http://www.naturalnews.com/039926_Bo...terrorism.html

https://www.google.ca/search?q=boston+running+drills+during+marathon&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-USfficial&client=firefox-a#q=boston+running+drills+during+marathon&client=firefox-a&hs=l0&rls=org.mozilla:en-USfficial&ei=zIhtUZ3oNYjWigLVqYCIAQ&start=10&sa=N&bav=on.2,or.r_qf.&bvm=bv.45218183,d.cGE&fp=7e4f97433872f87&biw=911&bih=426

Someone posted this on my FB this morning
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBBDlZta2gg

Where ever Silky Johnson is these days, he must be having a blast.
    Originally Posted by mercyshooter

The reason that you are afraid of the "control it's people" principle is that you have something to hide. I think you are actually doing illegal stuff everyday. If you have nothing to hide, then why not let them kinda control/monitor/supervise/help you

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast