Thread: most orally talented in Victoria

Cool most orally talented in Victoria

hello everyone. just wondering who you think has the skillz to pay the billz in the BJ department here in Vic.
    LL

Well, why don't you start it out for us...?

indy Monica
    Alena
    new girl Savannah(indy )
    and I just have to say that Alena is the best time of the three. She is a pooner's dream come true
    Monica has serious skills but I have to say I have been rushed out early a few times and man is that annoying!
    Savannah - good deepthroat, however, not as good as she thinks. She's young and has a pretty cocky attitude , but they all have to grow up sometime.

Gerri is quite talented orally IMHO. Also had a very nice face fuck from Renee.
    Love to DATY/DATO

BC_Babe/Electra puts her mouth where her money is and delivers a suck-ulent bbbj. The eye contact is icing on the cock er cake,
    Red Baron

Electra
    Gerri
    Cherry
    Kelli

I gotta go with Geri & BCBabe/Electra But Electra and her friend is over the top

Emmy is great, my favourite has to be savannah from BP, she has this crazy special on where she gives you a wicked sloppy bbbj , lets you go as far down her throat as you can, and lets you finish down her throat as well, it's a pretty reasonable price for the things she lets you get away with. I highly recommend her, or Emmy.

Quote Originally Posted by tmorgan View Post
    she has this crazy special on where she gives you a wicked sloppy bbbj , lets you go as far down her throat as you can, and lets you finish down her throat as well
    That sounds like it might require a whole new acronym,how about CIT (cum in throat)? or maybe CDT (come down throat) would be better? Actually I'm thinking that stealing one from automotive lexicon,DI (direct injection) would be my personal favorite.

Quote Originally Posted by tmorgan View Post
    Emmy is great, my favourite has to be savannah from BP, she has this crazy special on where she gives you a wicked sloppy bbbj , lets you go as far down her throat as you can, and lets you finish down her throat as well, it's a pretty reasonable price for the things she lets you get away with. I highly recommend her, or Emmy.
    So tell us more! (I don't see anything about Savannah in the review section.)
    Better to remain silent...

Quote Originally Posted by hockeydude99 View Post
    I saw Emmy and she gave me the wettest BBBJ I've had in awhile it was super slow and super wet, it was like she was lick and sucking a Popsicle
    I haven't seen Emmy, but I was under the impression she provides cbj only? Might be a ymmv thing I guess?

I saw Nicole40ddd once, she gave a great bbbj with lots of deep throat. It's true that she has zero gag reflex. Just saying it was good for me, haven't seen enough SPs in Victoria to say who is the "best".

Quote Originally Posted by jw90 View Post
    I haven't seen Emmy, but I was under the impression she provides cbj only? Might be a ymmv thing I guess?
    I used to have BB on my menu, but I found that I was not comfortable providing it to every client. Understandably, people get quite upset at not getting the service they were promised on my menu, and I completely understand - itís false advertising! In order to not disappoint or deceive clients, I changed my menu to CBJ, but still offer BB when I (and the client) feel comfortable doing so.

This is no big secret Ė from reading my reviews you can tell that I offer both services.

The only caveat is that I cannot and will not guarantee BB to anyone I havenít met (I am pretty picky about it, and like I said, I do not want to disappoint anyone!)

Hope that clarifies things