Thread: Swedish Massage

Swedish Massage

She advertises on CL. Anyone have any comments in regards to her?

Thanks

Think I'll be seeing her tomorrow as she is in my end of town ..I'll let you know !

I saw her today ..Very good deep massage and pretty good release..The fact she is very close to where I live and it's fairly reasonable I will probably repeat ..Older woman ,decently attractive not sure if there's FS or not didn't inquire ..That's not what I went for ..But she said each extra was 20 dollars on top of the base price so most likely

If the name she uses is Dee M.... then I saw her a year ago good massage with happy ending she had a good milf body then and gave cbj for extra. Asked for full service in email she said its available but wanted to see a picture of me. Only does good looking guys I guess, so if you look like the hunchback of Notre Dame your probably SOL. I would have repeated but I'm in Transcona and she was way out in Charleswood very nice house clean and totally safe area.

She is in Westwood area and has an average build ..Not really something I would be interested in for full service .. But for guys looking for a decently priced rub and tug similar to South Pointe then I would recommend ...

Thanks guys, I will pay her a visit

I prefer a much deeper massage and she was very good at this versus South Pointe where Sure doesn't get too rough ..Both are good experiences for around the same price

So is it Charleswood or Westwood???

Westwood off Portage Avenue

Ya that's right she is way out in Westwood

ATM
    Quoted me 80.00 for the massage. Didn't say if that included the hj or not. I enjoy a good rub and tug once in awhile. How is her tug??? Does she put a little passion into it?

That does include HJ yes..It was pretty decent I thought ,go judge for yourself

Can you please provide a link to her ad. I could not find.

Thanks

Can you please provide a link to her ad. I could not find.

Thanks

ATM
    Well the thread is a year old. Not sure if she is still around.