Thread: Tasty DATY Recommendations in Victoria

Tasty DATY Recommendations in Victoria

Good day all. I'm looking for some recommendations in Victoria of any tasty SP you've experienced that loves to provide DATY.

This isn't the only thing I'm after, but a big check in the box if I can find a lady that loves to receive and tastes great.

Welcome any recommendations and advice about finding this in Victoria.

Hey man, i personally just started this habit, have only visited one provider. With my ex girlfriend i usto love going down on her, the smell of a woman when aroused and the taste a fresh V is amazing. I have always wondered though when it comes to a service provider, is that not extremely risky? I mean I have been thinking of trying it myself but i feel putting your mouth where alot of other guys have went is very risky, have you done it before and are you std free?

Just another member! rickoshadows's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by interestednewbie View Post
    I have always wondered though when it comes to a service provider, is that not extremely risky? I mean I have been thinking of trying it myself but i feel putting your mouth where alot of other guys have went is very risky, have you done it before and are you std free?
    Your posts seem to indicate that you see SPs as disease ridden and dirty. May I recommend that you do not book an appointment using your PERB handle, you might not get the reception you're looking for.
    rickoshadows

When you stop feeling guilt, you are truly free.

i never said they were disease ridden, ive though of doing it myself just felt it may be risky.

Hey man, i personally just started this habit, have only visited one provider. With my ex girlfriend i usto love going down on her, the smell of a woman when aroused and the taste a fresh V is amazing. I have always wondered though when it comes to a service provider, is that not extremely risky? I mean I have been thinking of trying it myself but i feel putting your mouth where alot of other guys have went is very risky, have you done it before and are you std free?
    I'm asking for recommendations. If you want a thread about the pros and cons of DATY, please start your own thread.

There's lots of discussion about this and pretty much every other health question in the Health Information section.

Quote Originally Posted by rickoshadows View Post
    Your posts seem to indicate that you see SPs as disease ridden and dirty. May I recommend that you do not book an appointment using your PERB handle, you might not get the reception you're looking for.
    LOL, I was thinking the exact same thing

I have tasted many SP's very delicious pussies. Give Kitten (Dylinn) at CCE a try, she tastes great

Gerri always tastes great as does Kelli.
    Love to DATY/DATO

Emmy St. Claire should be on the dessert menu of fine dining at the 'Y'. She is truly delectable.