Thread: Melody on Erslist 0428

Melody on Erslist 0428

looks new.

anyone tried?

tried the # and got a " call cannot be completed as dialed " ??
    Steven

I reached her and TOFTT she is as advertised young attractive and great body(if you like breasts). 180HH 280HR

Repeat: yes

Looks: 7-8
    A: 8
    S: 9

Does she offer bbbj and cim?
    Thanks

She currently advertises on ERSLIST ...under the name "Sahara" she claims shes an attractive Persian/Greek mix, I think she is more of an East Indian girl, she quoted me .250/hr .150 half fs. She says shes in yaletown, I decided to take the plunge and TOFTT, called made an appointment,
    arrived about an hour later, the location is about 5 min walk from YT skytrain station. Was buzzed up and was surprised to see that she was pretty attractive however if you are a breast man....shes not for you. She is pretty flat chested. The service was a bit rushed, i paid for the Half, She seemed very not into the service, I don think she wanted to be there, or was really into this line of work. She is pretty young probably not over 23 or 24, I spent about 15-20 minutes with her, felt as if i was rushed, did a couple positions with her, doggie & miss and blew. She doesn't allow kissing at all...kinda crappy if your looking for gfe. All in all I would not repeat...shes very expensive and inexperienced. You can find way better girls out there that are cheaper and actually enjoy your company. Don't Waste your TIME!

Sahara is the roommate, melody is gone now according to Sahara