Thread: I Want To Fuck Your Mom and I'm Willing To Pay...........$$$$$$$$$

Banned

I Want To Fuck Your Mom and I'm Willing To Pay...........$$$$$$$$$

Okay,

The first time I tried this it didn't work out so well......

This offer only goes out to the 6th percentile of the planet whose Moms I HAVEN'T fucked yet (you know who you are.....).

Same scenario as before.

She must be hot and in her 30's, attends the gym daily and HOT!!!! not like the wifes you fuckers were offering up......WTF!?!?!?!

It can be an arrangement or just inject me into her life and let me take it the rest of the way...

AGAIN...no comments for the peanut gallery (let's see how long it takes for this thead to be hijacked.........MODs......hello???)

PS. I've been lurking for years and appreciate the valuable advice I have recieved from this board, but have still stepped in the shit time and time again. Little head wins ALWAYS.

Just trying to put some humour back here as it seems to be missing as of late. HATTRICK where at Bro???

Too Old To Die Young
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Luvthepussy View Post
    (let's see how long it takes for this thead to be hijacked.........)
    Everybody stay down and no one gets hurt! Nobody move! I'm posting this Robot Chicken clip whether you like it or not! (Does that count for a hijack?)

You dance with the devil and the devil don't change. The devil changes you!

Banned
    LM..FUCKING..AO!!!!

"Time for me to sweep your mom's chimney like Mary Poppins"

Thanks for the laugh...and the advice over the years Mr. Mountain!

Banned
    Here comes the FLAME.....

Bump...SET... SPIKE!

If you actually read the entire post HAYMITCH I'm just trying to put some HUMOUR back onto this board....

You must be in the 6th percentile that I HAVEN'T met yet....MODs stop blocking my typing......this is an open forum... WHERE ARE YOU HATTRICK!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=el66jnuItYc

Quote Originally Posted by haymitch View Post
    Then be funny.....
    +1.........
    Originally Posted by mercyshooter

The reason that you are afraid of the "control it's people" principle is that you have something to hide. I think you are actually doing illegal stuff everyday. If you have nothing to hide, then why not let them kinda control/monitor/supervise/help you

Banned
    Here's the FLAME.............

Hook, Line, Sinker.... Bitches

READ THE THREAD

LMAO

Thanks for the hook MM

Blog Entries
    Okay,

The first time I tried this it didn't work out so well......

This offer only goes out to the 6th percentile of the planet whose Moms I HAVEN'T fucked yet (you know who you are.....).

Same scenario as before.

She must be hot and in her 30's, attends the gym daily and HOT!!!! not like the wifes you fuckers were offering up......WTF!?!?!?!

It can be an arrangement or just inject me into her life and let me take it the rest of the way...

AGAIN...no comments for the peanut gallery (let's see how long it takes for this thead to be hijacked.........MODs......hello???)

PS. I've been lurking for years and appreciate the valuable advice I have recieved from this board, but have still stepped in the shit time and time again. Little head wins ALWAYS.

Just trying to put some humour back here as it seems to be missing as of late. HATTRICK where at Bro???
    You are not very bright and terrible at math.

Figure say a 35 yr old MILF and then the Perb pooner you are addressing is 18 or under. Not exactly the clientele SP's here are willing to see.

Why not just see a hot mid thirties SP? Plenty of those ladies available here and on other sites.

Banned
    Not good at MATH

Aced Laplace Transform Calculus for my RF Filter Design course......but hey, maybe you know better than me...you know strip filters and all that.

You actually know what HUMOUR is right??

May I have another cup of FLAME please.....

The fuckin' MODs are all up on this shit.... I can't even type......

Blog Entries
    Not good at MATH

Aced Laplace Transform Calculus for my RF Filter Design course......but hey, maybe you know better than me...you know strip filters and all that.

You actually know what HUMOUR is right??

May I have another cup of FLAME please.....

The fuckin' MODs are all up on this shit.... I can't even type......
    yah, yah LaPlace, Fourier yadda yadda big deal. Your basic arithmetic is what sucks. How many 16 - 18 year olds are here that can offer up their moms?

Why do you keep bringing up the MODS? You think they got your back because of another one of your retarded threads?

Hey if it were funny I would be laughing out loud but this is plain lame.

Banned
    I have seen enough. Banned.