Thread: Any Opinions Of SiteSell.com (SBI)?

Any Opinions Of SiteSell.com (SBI)?

A friend has suggested that I use SiteSell.com (also called SBI) to design my websites.(They don't do the designing; you use their software and system to design websites). I believe it is a Canadian company, but I haven't been able to find any reviews online. My friend rants and raves about it, but I was wondering if anyone else has used this service to design websites and what they thought of it?

Banned
    Yeah it's a Canadian Company, owned by Ken Evoy (he's a doctor and used to design toys for the major companies like Mattell etc), he's extremely reputable and has been in the internet marketing space for years, well over 20. He's also the man responsible for bringing ebooks to market online. SBI is a great program in theory, but depending on the nature of your business, it's not suitable for major growth. I highly recommend his ebook Make Your Site Sell, but not SBI, try freeblogfactory.com they give you a month's free hosting and a bunch of wp designs to choose from. There is an upsell for the training that goes with the site, if you're totally illiterate when it comes to making a web site, think it's under $100, can't remember right now. Both very good companies run by very reputable people in marketing land.

Where do I get his ebook "Make Your Site Sell"?

Banned
    http://myss.sitesell.com/ .. he's a major pitcher of SBI, if you can get past that, you'll get some really good info out of that book, he's not exaggerating his claims on the page either. I'ts just hyped up as per usual.

Quote Originally Posted by Probyn View Post
    I haven't been able to find any reviews online.
    Before you look at designing websites, maybe you should learn how to use this thing called Google. Try searching with this:

sitesell reviews

There seem to be lots of reviews.

Here is one that seems well-argued and believable: http://www.addicted2decorating.com/s...it-review.html

Note: I've never used Sitesell and have no opinion of my own to offer.

Quote Originally Posted by Smilf View Post
    http://myss.sitesell.com/ .. he's a major pitcher of SBI,
    The only name I see on that page is Ken Evoy, who is the president of the company. To say he is a "major pitcher of SBI" is a bit misleading

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratbert_2008 View Post
    The only name I see on that page is Ken Evoy, who is the president of the company. To say he is a "major pitcher of SBI" is a bit misleading
    You're misreading, we were discussing his book Make Your Site Sell and in it he's a major pitcher of SBI, meaning he's always pitching it throughout MYSS. And as advised when reading the book, you need to look past that for the golden nuggets.

I have used SBI so I do have an opinion to offer, have also read Site Sell and it IS and WAS indeed the bible of internet marketing and having a successful web site.

Site Sell is referring to the book Make Your Site Sell, not Site Build It and if you note I advised NOT buy site build it and Make your site sell aka sitesell is free, so he's got no money to waste on my posting.