Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tiger Woods cheating!

Tiger Woods cheating!

More drama than perb!
    Tiger Woods penalized 2 strokes for cheating......can he pull it out?
    Originally Posted by mercyshooter

The reason that you are afraid of the "control it's people" principle is that you have something to hide. I think you are actually doing illegal stuff everyday. If you have nothing to hide, then why not let them kinda control/monitor/supervise/help you

Cheating, really? That would imply deliberate intent, when initially what he did was ruled okay. Later that changed, so the rule is pretty fuzzy.

Banned
    [QUOTE=
    Tiger Woods penalized 2 strokes for cheating......can he pull it out?[/QUOTE]

Question is, did he pull it out Before or After the 2 strokes?

The whole thing was crazy and unfortunate. His shot on 15th hole on the second day could have been a great shot if it was an inch away from the flag. It was so unfortunate that the ball hit the pin and went to the water. He could have been 7 under if the ball missed the pin and he made the birdie. Karma?

Quote Originally Posted by bcneil View Post
    More drama than perb!
    Tiger Woods penalized 2 strokes for cheating......can he pull it out?
    Who is he cheating with now? And does he want to pull it out?

I'm back, for awhile...
    ..........at least this time no Escalades got hurt......................

I think my guardian angel drinks...
    I'll tell you what's wrong with society....nobody drinks from the skulls of their enemies anymore.
    Sometimes life will fuck you and you'll just have to change position and enjoy it somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by ferris bueller View Post
    The ridiculous thing about this though is that...the infraction was apparently spotted and called in by a tv viewer. Not called by an official on course.

That just shouldnt be allowed. It isnt in any other sport and should not be here..cheating or not.
    That's crazy...imagine if the TV viewers could call in the infractions during the NHL or NFL...or any other professional sport, for that matter!

Quote Originally Posted by joho View Post
    The whole thing was crazy and unfortunate. His shot on 15th hole on the second day could have been a great shot if it was an inch away from the flag. It was so unfortunate that the ball hit the pin and went to the water. He could have been 7 under if the ball missed the pin and he made the birdie. Karma?
    Actually if the shot had landed 1 or 2 yards short it would have most likely gone in the hole for a double eagle as it struck the very centre of the pin.Tiger would be sitting at 9 under par with a commanding lead going into round 3 yesterday and would have played it differently.

As for the rules infraction being called in by a TV viewer that is total BS.The real blame lies with Tiger's caddy
    for not telling him to take the drop where he was supposed to.

SR

I am happy for Adam, but can't stand his caddie

I totally agree with you Joho about Adam's caddie.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast