Thread: TOFTT Miss Jade BP

TOFTT Miss Jade BP

Hey all.

Well I'd seen Miss Jade/Jade Star's BP adds for the last week or so I figured what the hell I'll book an hour session.

Set up the booking via text and saw Jade at an in-call location. At the door was the stunning Jade in a really hot outfit. She has an amazing body and a beautiful face with an exotic look to her. She didn't have an accent that I could tell but she looked fantastic. The pictures on BP are 100% her and don't do her justice. I felt like a kid in a candy store I was so excited. Jade offered me a drink and we sat down to get to know each other. Jade's a really cool down to earth girl and had no problem sharing lots of interesting stories with me. We then went for a dual shower to kick things off. Man that was really hot. We each got to explore every crevise of each others bodies which really got me standing at full attention. We dried off and headed to the bed. Jade had some "flavored" lube or something that she asked if I wanted to try out. She placed it on some strategic locations on her body which I got to lick off. Oh man it tasted really good. Got down to some DATY and I gotta tell you this girl really, really LOVES DATY. It was so hot to feel her legs squeezing me as I seemed to be hitting her spot. Jade then demanded I get my cock in her. I think her exact words were "I want to cum with your hard cock in me!!!". Being the gentleman I am I happily obliged. I mean seriously how could any red-blooded man resist that? Got into doggie (my favorite position) and got to work with lots of encouragement from the lovely Jade. After a few minutes she demanded I "bend her over the bed and take her standing up" or something to that effect. She brought out a vibrator at the same time which really added to the amazing sensation on me. After some very stimulating encouragement from Jade I was done.

Jade is a safety first girl so everything is covered. Personally I had no problems with the menu items offered as I would categorize Jade's services as safe GFE. She has a ton of sexual energy which made for a wonderful session. I really don't like grading women as grades are always so subjective. I will just say I had a really good time and and very happy I "took the plunge" to see her. Will I repeat? In a heartbeat.

Damage $$.5/hour

For those wondering, Jade's latest BP add:

BARBIE Perfect! Dark tan, Exotic & Gorgeous face AMAZING skillz great location n atmosphere 963-9203 - 24

Two thumbs up from this guy.
    Last edited by bison1977; 04-13-2013 at 04:17 PM.

Beverly Hills. In the Kitchen eatin' vittles.
    Excellent review.
    I'm sure you've pushed a few guys off the fence into her yard.
    A couple of quick questions. Was MSOG on the menu? At $250/hr this is a must for most guys.
    You make no mention of a BJ? Does she provide this and is it CBJ or BBBJ?

Cheers
    Y'all come back now,
    Y'hear?

Quote Originally Posted by Jethro Bodine View Post
    Excellent review.
    I'm sure you've pushed a few guys off the fence into her yard.
    A couple of quick questions. Was MSOG on the menu? At $250/hr this is a must for most guys.
    You make no mention of a BJ? Does she provide this and is it CBJ or BBBJ?

Cheers
    Yes I believe MSOG was on the menu. I'm a 1SOG kind of guy if I'm lucky so this isn't important to me. It was CBJ but there was very little of this as Jade had hurt her jaw and was going in for surgery on it in the next couple of days. This is the reason she will be out of commission for a while. I could tell the CBJ she gave me was hurting her so I didn't insist on making her go through this for long. She was a real trooper even doing this at all with a plate and screws in her jawbone and all.

Thanks for TOFTT, I would love to see her after her jaw heals!

Yea. Lil Pedro did a real number to her poor jaw