Thread: ♥Petite Lauren♥PSE♥ ~Video/BBBJ/CIM/COF/ ♥ Vancouver - April ♥ Amazing Reviews!! ♥

♥Petite Lauren♥PSE♥ ~Video/BBBJ/CIM/COF/ ♥ Vancouver - April ♥ Amazing Reviews!! ♥

Vancouver: April 2nd onwards, Downtown Incall

I am an elite, quality lady with class, grace, beauty and with the sweetest personality.
    I stand at 5'0", 94 lbs 32B-24-32. I have dark brown hair, beautiful exotic brown eyes and silky smooth legs.
    I will seduce you with my sensual touch and loving personality. I am passionate, yet sensitive,
    stunningly beautiful yet down to earth.

I will treat you with honesty and tender-loving-care. My stats, age and pictures are genuine,
    I like to be as truthful as possible with my clients without compromising too much.
    For all you naughty men, I assure you I don't look a day pass 18 years old, but lucky for you I am actually 20.
    I exercise regularly and my body is always well groomed and I am in great shape.
    I offer non-rushed upscale companionship - I am the ultimate and perfect girlfriend experience.

Stats:
    Height: 5'
    Weight: 94lbs
    Ethnicity: Canadian Born Chinese/European
    Hair Color: Brunette
    Eye Color: Hazel

Services:.

GFE: LFK, BBBJ, CBJ, FS, COB/COT, MSOG, DATY(Limited,YMMV)

PSE is an extra $150

Rates: My rates are all inclusive
    30min – $220
    60 min - $300
    90min - $480
    120min - $600
    *Please inquire if you want additional hours

SPECIAL: PSE is included in all sessions 2hours or longer.

PSE Includes... CIM,COF and Video.
    For Video Sessions you must bring your own camera.
    *Please keep the video private and for your eyes only*

FYI:
    - With any of the listed services YMMV and it is provided at my discretion. I may turn down any service if I don’t feel comfortable in the moment
    - Please shower upon arrival
    - Please present the donation within the first few minutes of your arrival
    - Being polite, well groomed and having good hygiene is appreciated and will lead to a much more pleasurable session

Size?
    Well Endowed Gentlemen:
    I do not have an issue if you are respectful and work around my boundaries.
    If i am in discomfort I would make us try a different position or activity to ensure its a mutually pleasurable experience for both of us.. if you are ok with that then I have no issues =] Due to my petite size there are somethings that just don't fit!

Want to read reviews ?
    I just added some to my website. CLICK HERE to go directly to my review page.
    *Please note since I haven't worked in Vancouver much for the last 12 months most of my recent reviews are not located on this board.

Email: [email protected] - Email Bookings Only.
    *PLEASE Include the name of the city you are inquiring for in the email subject when contacting me.
    **If you have seen me before please include that in your message as I will always give priority to my repeat clientele =]

xoxo
    Lauren

For more NEW pic's visit my website.

Available today from 1pm-7pm

Available till 9:30pm tonight

Available till 11pm tonight

Available today from 6pm-9:30pm

Available today till 11pm