Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nicest Ass ?

Nicest Ass ?

Any gems out there that I haven't got to see ?..I love a nice beautiful ass ..I'd have to say my personal favorites from the last couple years are probably Manuella ,Cami and Lara..Thoughts ?

ATM
    I would this is one of those loaded questions. Depending on body type you like. I am more into the spinners to athletic bodies. Also are we talking local ladies or all the ladies?? And we talking sp's still working or can it be a retired sp???

Locally: Crush 1,Vicki, Now retired Kendra, Holland.

Touring Ladies: 99.9% of them.

Can be any girls local or touring ..But yeah I guess it depends on personal preference ..I tend to go for petite women ..I am looking into MGF more these days ..Some good talent

Banned
    Manuella, Roksi, Betty Jean, Peyton, Vanesssssssa, VJ, Jasmine, Veronica, Daniella, Chrystal, Emily Rushton, Judy (just about any VIPOTG girl), NikitaSp, Alisa, Logan (just about any GOE girl), Destiny Xu (just about any Body Language girl), Bailey, Karla, Lexxxy Belle, Tiffany Banks, Nicol Diamond

All great asses! Hard to choose..........

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Riverbound View Post
    my wife says that mine is nice
    Does she do you in doggie too?

Roksi, Keissy, Vj, Holly and Arianna (no longer has an ad up) are just a few that I love to watch

Banned
    Anybody ever get a close-up look at the ass of the uber-fit Jesse James when she was here? I bet a bullet would ricochet off of it.

Not to go too old school on you boys, but seeing Kerry in her assless chaps, and then slamming said ass in doggie was one of the highlights of my pooning career...

All time Janine or Eve from Nevada, current Jessica from Montreal

Quote Originally Posted by blazejowski View Post
    Not to go too old school on you boys, but seeing Kerry in her assless chaps, and then slamming said ass in doggie was one of the highlights of my pooning career...
    Have to agree while she might have been a little shy topside she had one dandy little backside

Quote Originally Posted by blazejowski View Post
    Amen. I still fantasize about that.

commercial tourist
    Seeing Blaze is taking us old school, Ocean had a pretty nice ass
    "Were holding our own!"
    Ernest M McSorley, November 10th 1975, 7:15PM

All time? There may never be a bottom like Katie Summers' ass.

Amen to that Wellhung. Katie had a gorgeous bottom to go along with everything else. Still brings a smile to my face just thinking about that swet little lady:-)

If i am going to have to pick a "modern" girl, Emily gets my vote. Seeing her ride me in Reverse CG was heaven...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast