Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nyomi or lexi?

Nyomi or lexi?

I am planning on visiting cce soon and i am torn between these two. Lexi looks amazing and i wanna have some fun with her, but nyomi has kinda more of a curvy look which is my taste, i like curvy girls. I dunno who to choose any thoughts on anybody who has visited them?

I haven't tried Nyomi yet but you can't go wrong with Lexi!
    Better to remain silent...

ive heard many great reviews of her. Why cant i go wrong? is she really good at what she does? if u dont mind me asking how many girls have u seen at cce, and would you rate lexi the best?

You can't go wrong with either lady, both are lovely in my opinion. Nyomi is much taller than Lexie if that makes a difference to you. I've had excellent visits with both. Flip a coin and then go. Let us know how it goes! Again everyone's experience will be different.

has anybody tried daphne? i basically just want the thickest girl, i have the thing for bigger girls whos the thickest at cce?

I saw Nyomi a couple of days ago. A class act. Haven't seen Lexi. I do not know what you mean by thickest. Probably you need a BBW.

DAphne? For sure I'd highly recommend her as well, she was a regular and I never had a bad visit. She's not a BBW but deliciously curvy with lovely breasts, lovely all over in my opinion. Go for it man!

whos thicker( more meat and curves) daphne or nyomi?

Daphne is thicker

Yes, Daphne is more curvy! You should have a good time with her.

Wow those pictures must be out of date, because she looked kinda slim, i thought nyomi was thicker, i noticed daphne and lexi dont work nights, looks like ill have to get up early for daphne, ill let you guys know how it goes

Try Katie = )

Quote Originally Posted by interestednewbie View Post
    I am planning on visiting cce soon and i am torn between these two. Lexi looks amazing and i wanna have some fun with her, but nyomi has kinda more of a curvy look which is my taste, i like curvy girls. I dunno who to choose any thoughts on anybody who has visited them?
    Saw her a couple weeks ago, she is a dynamo! Not a spinner, thicker you might say... great big firm tits and good to go as long as you are.

Im gonna see Lexi next time!

Hiballer or anyone with the knowledge. Who had the biggest butt at cce?

Yo newbie. Iit is unlikely that any one of us have seen all of the ladies. I suggest that you call CCE and ask the phone lady as she is likely the only one who can get out the tape measure.
    Red Baron

Just saw Lexi tonight, she's thin and cute. Like a Cute blond on Spring break with a mischievous smile. A nice booty but not big by any means, She's pretty awesome!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast