Thread: Kennedy Nuru

Kennedy Nuru

Has anyone checked out this ebony lady from backpage?

Sent her an email. Her visit is dependent on how many Pre bookings she gets. Good, bad"......no idea. She looks very nice But Ebony Kimora does the same thing and she is bac in a couple of weeks and I am booked with her. She is, IMO, well worth seeing. It seems some of the traveling ladies are stopping in here on such a regular basis that we can just about call them locals?
    How do you get a realistic review out of new york

Had no idea she was a NY based SP. Got an email back from her asking me where I was in Manhattan. Told her I think she put her ad in the wrong country. Haven't heard back yet. Agree with you on Kim. I'll be booking too.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by C.O. Jones View Post
    How do you get a realistic review out of new york
    TER is likely your best bet for reliability.

Interesting a NY SP would make plans to tour the 'Peg? NY rates are some of the highest. I wonder what she expects.

Quote Originally Posted by Master69 View Post
    TER is likely your best bet for reliability.

Interesting a NY SP would make plans to tour the 'Peg? NY rates are some of the highest. I wonder what she expects.

She posts her rates on her website, I can only assume that is her out of town rate. I saw one of conditions is that she needs a minimum of 5 pre booking before she will visit. Right now she is showing that she might be visiting Alberta and Manitoba on her website.