Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Girl (FWB) squirted on me.....

Girl (FWB) squirted on me.....

So I'm having my 4th or 5th session with my FWB female... she's into anal and MFF threesomes and stuff like that, and I'm really liking it.

Last time at her place I'm lying on her bed and she pulls my jeans off and starts sucking real good, feeling great. She's straddling my one leg while she's busy deep throating me, and then she starts playing with herself with her other hand at the same time. Things are going really good, then I hear all this liquid from down there on her and all of a sudden she dumps a load of whatever the hell it is on my leg. My leg's now all wet and the bed sheet is soggy and it seeps underneath me, soaking the back of my legs and up to my lower back. I go limp. Absolutely disgusting!!!!

Now I know some guys love girls who squirt, but really I don't know what the attraction is. She says it's not piss, it comes out of a different hole and she drank water all day so there was a lot. I'm figuring if it has something to do with drinking water, it's piss and I don't care what hole it is. I think that's the last time I'm going to see her.

hard riding member
    Quote Originally Posted by markjacob View Post
    I think that's the last time I'm going to see her.
    so you wouldn't mind pm'ing her contact info then, would you pardner?
    believe nothing of what you hear, and only half of what you actually see - question EVERYTHING...

I'm back, for awhile...
    I think my guardian angel drinks...
    I'll tell you what's wrong with society....nobody drinks from the skulls of their enemies anymore.
    Sometimes life will fuck you and you'll just have to change position and enjoy it somehow.

old PERBERTs never die
    Quote Originally Posted by vancity_cowboy View Post
    yeh.. for many .. it is like finding a "gold mine"
    the funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it

I'm back, for awhile...
    Quote Originally Posted by chevy529 View Post
    uncleg

You always have the coolest pics and emoticons.

I hate you! lol

I think my guardian angel drinks...
    I'll tell you what's wrong with society....nobody drinks from the skulls of their enemies anymore.
    Sometimes life will fuck you and you'll just have to change position and enjoy it somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by markjacob View Post
    So I'm having my 4th or 5th session with my FWB female... she's into anal and MFF threesomes and stuff like that, and I'm really liking it.

Last time at her place I'm lying on her bed and she pulls my jeans off and starts sucking real good, feeling great. She's straddling my one leg while she's busy deep throating me, and then she starts playing with herself with her other hand at the same time. Things are going really good, then I hear all this liquid from down there on her and all of a sudden she dumps a load of whatever the hell it is on my leg. My leg's now all wet and the bed sheet is soggy and it seeps underneath me, soaking the back of my legs and up to my lower back. I go limp. Absolutely disgusting!!!!

Now I know some guys love girls who squirt, but really I don't know what the attraction is. She says it's not piss, it comes out of a different hole and she drank water all day so there was a lot. I'm figuring if it has something to do with drinking water, it's piss and I don't care what hole it is. I think that's the last time I'm going to see her.
    Okay, a bit shocking at first if you haven't seen this before but stand back and think about it. When I first encountered this I had no idea what was happening either. With a bit of research, you find that it's a result of a) an intense orgasm and b) the women generally has to feel very comfortable with you and the situation for it to happen. So dude, it's an honour!

hard riding member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chef99 View Post
    Okay, a bit shocking at first if you haven't seen this before but stand back and think about it. When I first encountered this I had no idea what was happening either. With a bit of research, you find that it's a result of a) an intense orgasm and b) the women generally has to feel very comfortable with you and the situation for it to happen. So dude, it's an honour!
    hey, buzz off

i might get a good thing goin' here, pardner...
    believe nothing of what you hear, and only half of what you actually see - question EVERYTHING...

Quote Originally Posted by BadgerJohn View Post
    Ahhhhh squirters.....
    No kidding..... what a chump!

For her sake I hope you do stop seeing her, she deserves a partner that doesn't find her body disgusting. Not everyone finds squirting sexy but your reaction is goddamn juvenile. It is NOT piss, and for the record a lot of fluids leak out of your junk too.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by vancity_cowboy View Post
    Just remember to wear your scuba mask, snorkel and fins when you go down on her.

hard riding member
    Quote Originally Posted by Master69 View Post
    Just remember to wear your scuba mask, snorkel and fins when you go down on her.
    i was thinkin' more along the lines of my ten gallon hat, lol...

It is a fluid that comes from the bladder, so if you want to call it something else, feel free.

There might be other fluids mixed in with it, but it still contains urine.

Can read more about it on Wikipedia.

Quote Originally Posted by Tugela View Post
    It is a fluid that comes from the bladder, so if you want to call it something else, feel free.

There might be other fluids mixed in with it, but it still contains urine.

Can read more about it on Wikipedia.
    Well, it doesn't look, taste, or smell like urine. But expelling it does require a certain amount of determined pressure, in the right areas, at the right times, with the right stimulation.

A boyfriend and I discovered it quite by accident, during digital play. He thought it was extremely fun and we got used to being prepared with towels by the side of the bed! The more volume he could encourage, the happier he was!

Only once did I have a similar response during doggy, with the fluid running down the gentleman's leg and creating a puddle at his feet, as was previously referred to. He too, did not find it repulsive, but rather sexy!

Now that the OP knows he doesn't like it, he might want to consider letting future partners know in advance! Nothing is more upsetting than being criticized for a natural bodily function, in the middle of some fun times!

Well, within reason...you all know what I mean, no need to add any especially silly comments about other bodily fluids...

Only ever seen it with my girlfriend now, its only happened 3 times during intercourse. Was awesome, i found it to be a huge turn on! We have never got consistent orgasms through penetration (nor has she ever had one with another partner she claims) only orgasm from oral. Id consider yourself lucky!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast