Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TOFTT Curious Cara

TOFTT Curious Cara

Couldn't find a review on here about her so I TOFTT you guys owe me. Ok without going into too much detail she has an apartment in EK so it was close to me so I thought I'd give her a try. Apartment is neat and clean. She is a total safety girl so a lot of you guys won't like that. Looks 6 Service 6 Attitude 7. Nice lady she seems to not really be into it at least not with me. Dreamcatcher hanging on wall you do the math. Will probably not repeat unless no one else answers their phone. And no I wasn't stupid enough to actually think that is a picture of her legs but she is slim.

What was donation? $

In hindsight;
    All her ad had was 1 picture with a pair of legs that could be anyone's, curious to what was there to intrigue you?
    Also, if she was L=6, U=go home.

I do hope you have better luck next time.

Banned
    Those are old fake legs. I thought this one was on Fake BP ads. The legs get hits on Google Image.

Hell, the last time I saw those legs they where holding up a mannequin at The Bay downtown.

Met her once. Yeah, the dreamcatcher gives it away! Never again. If those were her legs, then it must have been from a time long long ago in a place far far away.

So what's wrong with a dream catcher? Am I missing something?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Leppylep View Post
    So what's wrong with a dream catcher? Am I missing something?
    I'll PM you on that one. My reply might be a bit too controversial for the Forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Master69 View Post
    I'll PM you on that one. My reply might be a bit too controversial for the Forum.
    Well now you got me all intrigued too... what's the deal?

Surly as I wanna be
    Well, it was a pretty crappy movie . . .

hey Leppylep there saying its because she is of a race that they look down on.. you have to keep in mind there is some rednecks on here and its obvious the MOD lets this kind of discussion go on here..

This is banned member Rockstar, Leafsfan, etc.

Banned
    We are prejudiced against poor interior decorating! Everyone knows a dreamcatcher clashes with mauve walls; the sense of the room just doesn't hang together and for a pooner a badly-put together room can be soooo distracting he can't get a hard-on.

Remember ladies, tasteful interior décor promotes male sexual performance. Leather couches make me especially stiff

Probably needs a nice throw rug. Something like that could really bring the room together.

Quote Originally Posted by george.caruthers View Post
    Probably needs a nice throw rug. Something like that could really bring the room together.
    Don't forget the accessories when decorating they are vital to pulling the entire room together lol

You guys are making me laugh. It reminds me of a fellow in Alberta who commented on the curtain's in the room I was in, which were fine but to 70's for him. To me they were clean curtain's & did what they were supposed to do. Open & close,lol. I asked if he was there for the decor, cause I didn't decorate the room. My job was to keep it tidy & comfortable I had to temporarily live in it too.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast