View Poll Results: Where would really like to have sex with your SP?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Her Bed

8 26.67%
  • Her Massage Table

3 10.00%
  • Kitchen or Bathroom Counter top

6 20.00%
  • Her couch

5 16.67%
  • On a balcony in full view

4 13.33%
  • In public in full view

3 10.00%
  • In a swing

1 3.33%
  • Against a window in full view of an office building

5 16.67%
  • In a bathtub

2 6.67%
  • Other

6 20.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Poll - If you were given the choice where would you like to have sex with your SP?

Blog Entries

Poll - If you were given the choice where would you like to have sex with your SP?

I have often wondered how open SP's are to changing it up and going with the moment to have sex with their clients in places other than on their bed or massage table. If you were given carte blanche where you would like to have your SP? In a swing, on the hood of a car, against the window of a condo in full view of an office building, on the balcony of a hotel where others could see you; would that be something you would promote?

Some of the more memorable events in my pooning life have been on the bathroom countertop, kitchen countertop, on a massage table, on a bed with her tied up and blind folded (not a first date we trust each other), in a huge bathroom soaker tub and standing up in her room or in a field in the "country side".

So given the chance where would you prefer to really get into it with your SP?

1 Bed
    2 Massage Table
    3 Kitchen or Bathroom Counter top
    4 Her couch
    5 On a balcony
    6 In public in an open space
    7 In a Swing
    8 Against a window of a condo in full view of an office building
    9 In a bathtub.
    10 Other

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HunkaHunkaBurninLuv View Post
    - If you were given the choice where would you like to have sex with your SP?

Dat have to be up da butt bbb
    Well yes Hunka that is a portal I like to frequent

Location, location, location is the theme of this one.

Poll - If you were given the choice where would you like to have sex with your SP? That would have to be on top of Mt Everest. We'd both be left... breathless

[quote]- If you were given the choice where would you like to have sex with your SP?

Dat have to be up da butt bbb!!![quote]

...to each his own if that's what you enjoy...it's probably going to hurt at first but you'll be ok if you can relax I guess

Of the choices listed in the poll, balcony. If I had my way though, I'd pick and elevator so we can go up and down and up and down and up and down some more. It even has a cool theme song, too

Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened- Doyle Brunson