Thread: Question to intimate shave

Question to intimate shave

Hello,

I have a little problem. If I do my intimate shave, I have unbearable hurt at the intimate area. It burns terrible.
    What can I do against this? What are you doing?

Very strange......are you using shaving cream and while you are in the shower? Do you get a rash? What kind of a razor are you using? Tips on a good shave;

Good shaving cream
    Good razor
    Hot shower

and if all else fails, use shaving oil....mont Source is the one I use. Leaves your nuts smooth and cool

DM
    No matter where you go, or what you can do, There is always someone out there that can do it better than you.

Don't shave against the grain... shave with the hair growth... 1000 times better..!

Banned
    I assume you are not cutting yourself. Is it the skin that burns, or are you getting tender ingrown hairs? It sounds strange. Any redness,, swelling or wheals, like a skin allergic reaction?

Choose a good quality shaver like the Intimate Shave Opt for a good quality shaver rather than a cheap one that is more likely to cause nicks!

lounge access denied :(
    i used to manage a strip club and wondered how the strippers kept it so smooth and rash free with shaving every day. here is what they told me
    gently exfoliate with a loofah in circular motions before AND after shaving,then apply panaten ointment (flat blue and gold tin in the baby section of any pharmacy)
    it works great and smells good too

Use a new blade & use it only for your family jewels. My skin is very sensitive also, and anytime i use a razer that is getting old, or has been used on another part of my body, my freshly shaved kitten gets irritated. Hope that helps ..xoxo Porscha