Thread: April @ Studio 118

Swollen Member

April @ Studio 118

Sometimes going out of your comfort zone as a hobbyist can be rewarding. Tonight that happened when I decided to see April. I usually go for Asian or other spinners but having read comments and reviews for April she sounded so unique that I could not resist. I had texted her for a few days as she was off work a bit. Luckily I was able to be her first customer after her break, I don't know if that made it any better but it sure couldn't have hurt.

The building on the outside is not much to look at but once you climb the stairway to heaven it is nicely done. April wasn't quite ready so another lovely showed me to the room and started the shower for me. April came in as I was finishing and we exchanged pleasantries and went over the "rules". As for the details, I can't add a lot that others haven't said except to say WOW! April clearly enjoys her work and it is expressed in a way that is so unusual and different to be intoxicating. As someone said (on another board I think) "every pooner should see April at least once". I agree wholeheartedly with this and if I lived here would certainly repeat. Not only is her massage sensual but her strong hands give it some therapeutic value as well.

The accompanied shower after was great as it's always hard to get the oil off your back. We had a bit of a chat and snack afterwards and then off I went. Got in car and realized I was there about 90 min! I was fortunate that she had no appointment right after mine, it was so relaxing not having to rush out before the next client arrived. All things considered, this was certainly one of the highlights of my visit! You guys have a real local gem, as many of you are aware.

I'm Batman
    Quote Originally Posted by slurp View Post
    Sometimes going out of your comfort zone as a hobbyist can be rewarding. Tonight that happened when I decided to see April. I usually go for Asian or other spinners but having read comments and reviews for April she sounded so unique that I could not resist. I had texted her for a few days as she was off work a bit. Luckily I was able to be her first customer after her break, I don't know if that made it any better but it sure couldn't have hurt.

The building on the outside is not much to look at but once you climb the stairway to heaven it is nicely done. April wasn't quite ready so another lovely showed me to the room and started the shower for me. April came in as I was finishing and we exchanged pleasantries and went over the "rules". As for the details, I can't add a lot that others haven't said except to say WOW! April clearly enjoys her work and it is expressed in a way that is so unusual and different to be intoxicating. As someone said (on another board I think) "every pooner should see April at least once". I agree wholeheartedly with this and if I lived here would certainly repeat. Not only is her massage sensual but her strong hands give it some therapeutic value as well.

The accompanied shower after was great as it's always hard to get the oil off your back. We had a bit of a chat and snack afterwards and then off I went. Got in car and realized I was there about 90 min! I was fortunate that she had no appointment right after mine, it was so relaxing not having to rush out before the next client arrived. All things considered, this was certainly one of the highlights of my visit! You guys have a real local gem, as many of you are aware.
    The accompanied shower is something that really seems to be lacking nowadays. The veterans like April do know how to make a guy feel like a king.
    A good Pooner doesn't die.... He just fades away....

Awe Ty guys. Your so sweet. It's been so long since I was here last. Better late then never.

Stay safe and warm. Can't wait to see you all again.

Love and laughs
    April