Thread: Any Good North Burnaby SP?

Any Good North Burnaby SP?

Hello people, was wondering if you could help out.
    I have been doing my research for the Burnaby area for the last year and it seems pretty lame.
    Either I read here on PERB that there is a lot of "bait and switch" or just down right bad service or they are not that good looking.
    Plenty to choose from downtown but it would be nice to have a regular in Burnaby area.
    Looking for a good looking, sexy, under 45 SP (dont care about nationality) who offers DATY, DFK, BBBJ, FS who is drama-free and is slim to medium build at most.
    I usually have to go downtown but I would prefer to keep to the North Burnaby area or as far as west Coquitlam, POMO, New West.
    Dont like Metrotown.
    Please PM me or leave a message here.
    Thanks in advance!
    Cheers

Wow, really, nothing?...

Quote Originally Posted by xylander2002 View Post
    Hello people, was wondering if you could help out.
    I have been doing my research for the Burnaby area for the last year and it seems pretty lame.
    Either I read here on PERB that there is a lot of "bait and switch" or just down right bad service or they are not that good looking.
    Plenty to choose from downtown but it would be nice to have a regular in Burnaby area.
    Looking for a good looking, sexy, under 45 SP (dont care about nationality) who offers DATY, DFK, BBBJ, FS who is drama-free and is slim to medium build at most.
    I usually have to go downtown but I would prefer to keep to the North Burnaby area or as far as west Coquitlam, POMO, New West.
    Dont like Metrotown.
    Please PM me or leave a message here.
    Thanks in advance!
    Cheers

Wow, really, nothing?...
    bump bump...

live in north burnaby... trust me nothing too worth while

I still find it hard to believe that there is nothing in this area.
    I know there are some micro's but I am not into those.
    Any help is appreciated!

Cheers

Wow, really, nothing?...