Thread: Confused

Confused

So under reviews how do you tell what provider it is? Or how can you find who they are talking about, only by searching for that name? Surely I am missing something?

You have to do a little work. Are you talking about Vancouver (your previous post) or Victoria? You need to become familiar with the advertising sites referred to, or the agency referred to, and search this board for other mentions of the same provider for other clues. No, you are not missing anything. Direct links are not allowed on this board except to paid advertisers. In Victoria, there are only three incall/outcall agencies with websites, and other independents (who usually advertise here or on backpage). Most reviews refer to these by abbreviations.

As a visitor, you are better off sticking with those reviewed here, and research them a bit.

Ok, thanks! I was referring to Vancouver. I only have one day to arrange something so just trying to do my homework ahead of time. I am used to a different site in the usa. Thanks again for the tips!

mort l'entente
    tracer ma jolie, et ton petit chien aussi
    Listen to the Badger and Hank and you'll do fine!
    PERB, I came for the fake reviews, stayed for the equally false hero stories *translation services courtesy of: http://translation2.paralink.com/

Seriously though!! Any ladies do a topless haircut or know of someone who does? I'm interested and will pay.....does any know of these ladies? I'm single and just think it would be cool to have one done. We can always talk price.

Ladies respond here or my email and send pics

[email protected]