Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 34

Thread: Ever had a client claim the condom "accidently" slipped off?

  1. #1
    person impersonator
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Something one can never pinpoint
    Posts
    261

    Ever had a client claim the condom "accidently" slipped off?

    I am curious how many sps have been in a situation where a client claimed the condom "accidently" slipped off but it seemed pretty evident that it was no accident. It is impossible to prove but avery traumatic event. Has this happened? How did you deal with it?

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by kauffman View Post
    I am curious how many sps have been in a situation where a client claimed the condom "accidently" slipped off but it seemed pretty evident that it was no accident. It is impossible to prove but avery traumatic event. Has this happened? How did you deal with it?
    This is a form of rape and if it ever happens the lady should do her best to get the goods on the guy and report him to the police. At the very least get in touch with your local vice contact and ask for assistance.

    Of course tests as a follow up are imperative.

    If possible get the contact info to the other ladies to warn them to keep a watch out for possible repeat offenders.

    I have had ladies check while we were fucking just to be sure things were in place and if done well it can add to the overall experience, so ladies please be safe and add a little subtle check and fondling into your routine once the action gets hot.

    And lets hope it really is only an accident in the heat of the moment!

    G.A.
    Women turn me on, not Viagra!!!!

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by kauffman View Post
    I am curious how many sps have been in a situation where a client claimed the condom "accidently" slipped off but it seemed pretty evident that it was no accident. It is impossible to prove but a very traumatic event. Has this happened? How did you deal with it?
    Just wait until Lenny gets ahold of this thread...

  4. #4
    It happened to me in a rather vigorous session during very energetic cow girl. When I pulled out (not near completion, for changing positions), the condom was barely hanging on. So there must have been some bare action involving the shaft. We were both worried for a little bit. Luckily, I am alive to tell the tale.
    A man can be happy with any woman as long as he does not love her. -- Oscar Wilde

    Les yeux sans visage. -- Billy Idol

    God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time. -- Robin Williams



  5. #5
    girls just wanna have fu
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    your GF's panties
    Posts
    4,200
    I'm not a real SP only a wannabe.

    I've had condoms slip off inside an SP during sex many times. Sometimes partially, usually completely off.

    Neither i or the SPs ever realized it until i pulled out and, voila, no plastic baggie.

    Sometimes they had quite a bit of trouble extracting it.

    Usually they were Vancouver low track drug addicted SW SPs. Sometimes Thai SWs in BKK. Never experienced any STIs of any kind from these little "slip ups".

    With intentional, rather than accidental, BBFS i've had roughly 100-200 sessions with 20 SW SPs. During this time i had one or two minor STI, although they may have come from BBBJs or some other activity rather than BBFS. They were easy to deal with, in a few days, & i am now cured.

    I'd estimate my average session of BBFS lasts 30-60 minutes.
    Last edited by lenny; 03-21-2013 at 11:00 PM.

  6. #6
    person impersonator
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Something one can never pinpoint
    Posts
    261
    Quote Originally Posted by Guardian Angel View Post
    This is a form of rape and if it ever happens the lady should do her best to get the goods on the guy and report him to the police. At the very least get in touch with your local vice contact and ask for assistance.

    Of course tests as a follow up are imperative.

    If possible get the contact info to the other ladies to warn them to keep a watch out for possible repeat offenders.

    I have had ladies check while we were fucking just to be sure things were in place and if done well it can add to the overall experience, so ladies please be safe and add a little subtle check and fondling into your routine once the action gets hot.

    And lets hope it really is only an accident in the heat of the moment!

    G.A.
    i agree it is a form of rape but what are the chsnces of an escort reporting it? it is unlikely which is why men prey on women in the business. There is too much shame and secrecy associated with escorting

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by kauffman View Post
    i agree it is a form of rape but what are the chsnces of an escort reporting it? it is unlikely which is why men prey on women in the business. There is too much shame and secrecy associated with escorting
    Rape is a bit of a stretch, assault would be more appropriate IMHO, if intentional.
    A man can be happy with any woman as long as he does not love her. -- Oscar Wilde

    Les yeux sans visage. -- Billy Idol

    God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time. -- Robin Williams



  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by wilde View Post
    Rape is a bit of a stretch, assault would be more appropriate IMHO, if intentional.
    Same thing in Canada. ("Rape" is not a legal term here. Rape falls under "assault")
    As a side note though, removing the condom without consent can most definitely be considered rape in other countries (where rape is a legal term)

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by kauffman View Post
    what are the chances of an escort reporting it? it is unlikely
    If you're gonna essentially announce "Hey guys, escorts are easy targets for sexual assault", I'd love to see you first cite a few (Canadian) sources to back up your claim that we're less likely than the general population to report sexual offenses.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanesssa View Post
    Properly fitting condoms are a must!
    Word! So many guys are all "Yeah I need these jumbo Magnums for my giant frankfurter" and I'm all uhhhhh, no you don't. If the condom is too big for you, it's gonna fall off!!

    Quote from a gynecologist: "I want to talk a little bit about size -- penis size. Here's the story. We know that a lot of men are self-conscious about how big their penis is or isn't. It turns out that some brothers with good old average size penises are packing magnum-sized condoms to impress their partners, potential partners, and the guys they hang out with.

    They leave them out on the table by the bed, flash them when they go to take money out of their wallets, and worse, wear them when they are having sex. This is kind of cute, but it's a real problem. If a condom is too loose, it will slip off during sex and leave both partners without protection. Wearing the wrong-sized condom - too big or too small - is a bad idea no matter how impressive the packaging may be!" http://www.bvwellness.com/2010/08/26...ody-is-magnum/


  11. #11
    I don't know about slipping off,

    at one time when I went to an SP who advertised bbbj, she was going down on me and I thought all was good, but when she lifted her head and I looked down - the condom had literally slipped on! How did that happen??!

    So you guys can argue like lawyers till you're blue in the face about rape when the condom slips off, but when the condom slips on, that's fraud!!! CALL THE COPS!!!

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by jesuschrist View Post
    I don't know about slipping off,

    at one time when I went to an SP who advertised bbbj, she was going down on me and I thought all was good, but when she lifted her head and I looked down - the condom had literally slipped on! How did that happen??!

    So you guys can argue like lawyers till you're blue in the face about rape when the condom slips off, but when the condom slips on, that's fraud!!! CALL THE COPS!!!
    That's funny, jc!

  13. #13
    Last summer I was fucking my friend - who I have had a business relationship with for almost 10 years now - in Doggy. I came, pulled out, and to my horror, the condom was still in her pussy, sticking out about an inch. Told her not to move, and pulled it out. Thought she would freak, but nope. After much discussion, we showed each other our recent STD checks, and since then have been going at it BB.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by kauffman View Post
    i agree it is a form of rape but what are the chsnces of an escort reporting it? it is unlikely which is why men prey on women in the business. There is too much shame and secrecy associated with escorting
    Impossible to prove that it was intentional in any case, since they do on occasion come off.

    I think the police would laugh at you if your tried to report that as a "rape".

  15. #15
    Kinda funny because when I was younger I had an sp accuse me of trying to take the condom off. What happen was that she went for cg and I lost wood and when I reach down there that's when she said that I was trying to take the condom off. In the end she refused service and I nevered return to the massage parlour again.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •