Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AlexXxus/Jayla ers 1736

AlexXxus/Jayla ers 1736

The pics look good. Does anyone have any intel on them?

Okay, so I decided to toftt.. And I gotta say I'm disappointed. No, thats an understatement Im so fucken pissed!! WOT!

Anyways, I started texting alexxus and asked the basics. Rates incalls etc. She took a long time to respond to all my texts. We eventually agree to meet around 9:00 in Langley. I get there on time and tried texting/calling her with no response. I waited 10 minutes and drove off. She eventually texts me back and tells me shes ready. Me thinking with the wrong head, I make a u-turn and met up with her at the place. I meet her at her apartment and pay her 2 browns up front. Right after, she tells me she ran out of rubbers and asks me to take her to the grocery store. So heres where it gets fucked up. Its 10:00pm by the time we get to the store, me being the nice guy that I am, she has me pushing the cart for her! Just to buy shampoo hair stuff feminine products.. She filled the cart up fucken costco style, the cart was full. She was staring at the shit for like least 5 minutes, being very indecisive on what to get. I stood there bored outta my mind thinking that this shit was so not worth it. I kept insisting that we leave cuz it was getting late. She kept saying "5 minutes, Ill be quick." This bs went on till 12. The store was closing and she was still looking for shit to buy. I walked out frustrated with writing this review in mind. She texted me that she would make sure that I was blacklisted if I trashed her on here, whatever that means. I lost 2 browns for no reason. Let this be a warning to you fellow pooners!

L: 1 (a little chubby, looked like a female version on Zack Kassian in my opinion. Pics down even match. Pics have to be outdated.)
    A: 1
    S: 0

Her grabbin a cart to make u push when u were only spose to be grabbin condoms shoulda been your sign to run like a mutha

She had the money. I didn't kno what to do in the situation.

There was an ad on ers warning everyone to stay away, I decided to text anyways and see what it was all about. She responded by saying it was an ex-boyfriend trying to mess with her business. My spidey senses told me to stay away, Glad I did.

Man, that pic has always got me thinking. It's a good thing i didn't act on my impulses too!

Heads up, she's using a different number now.. 778-251-7439 and 604-765-4133 under the name Lexy.

Thanks! ezek for the warning!

Theres another warning of cl.. I know it's her.

"THIEF THIEF THIEF JESSIKA (LANGLEY)

THIS GIRL IS A THIEF. SHE STOLE A WATCH FROM ME. AND I WAS A REGULAR OF HERS. JUST A [email protected] TO STAY CLEAR OF THIS CHICK. SHE GOES BY THE NAME JESSIKA OR LEXY AND USES THE PHONE NUMBER 778-251-7439. GAVE HER SEVERAL CHANCES TO RETURN IT BUT OF COURSE CANT GET AHOLD OF HER NOW. STAY AWAY FROM HER. SHE IS IN THE 64TH AND GLOVER RD AREA OF LANGLEY

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
    License info: Unlicensed
    Posting ID: 3867469601 Posted: 2013-06-12, 7:47PM PDT Updated: 2013-06-16, 10:04AM PDT"

Under the name "Zoey 778-385-7159"

haha holy shit, sorry but your post made me laugh out loud at the Zack Kassian part

I cant believe you put up with that

778-878-9131

604-657-4408 back at it again..

Quote Originally Posted by ezek7el View Post
    L: 1 (a little chubby, looked like a female version on Zack Kassian in my opinion. Pics down even match. Pics have to be outdated.)
    A: 1
    S: 0
    Hahaha, that's nasty

This chick is advertising under a new number.

CL 6426

I'm glad I found this thread, perb at the rescue.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast