Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Chanel 0426

  1. #1

    Chanel 0426

    I've seen this # used by many a girl, but wondering if anybody has any intel on Chanel? Posts on Backpages with the 0426 #.

  2. #2
    She is bailey 1045, I got disappointed because bailey looks not even 5% similar to chanel,I.e., the girl in the picture! Go figure,

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by FUNNYBUNNY View Post
    She is bailey 1045, I got disappointed because bailey looks not even 5% similar to chanel,I.e., the girl in the picture! Go figure,
    So is 0426 another part of the whole carmen fox subdivision or did bailey get kicked out?

    0426 is kind of dumb for change the names constantly if you find a girl you like. You don't even know who to ask for when you call again cause the girls running a different name an pictures.

    I'm afraid to call them I saw Kristine a while back and was unimpressed you can guarantee she still works there but what name she is under now beats me its a crab shoot when you dial that number.

  4. #4
    My knowledge on this is...1045 still exists with various girls and then there is 0426. I also saw kristine, she was taller than I thought and had a mixed vibe, sweet girl though. Now, I do see few other adds for 0426 and I am now hesitant to approach them because the pics on ers do not match the actual girls. May be someone else who have tried them can enlighten us, lol!

    Quote Originally Posted by Plantersnuts View Post
    So is 0426 another part of the whole carmen fox subdivision or did bailey get kicked out?

    0426 is kind of dumb for change the names constantly if you find a girl you like. You don't even know who to ask for when you call again cause the girls running a different name an pictures.

    I'm afraid to call them I saw Kristine a while back and was unimpressed you can guarantee she still works there but what name she is under now beats me its a crab shoot when you dial that number.

  5. #5
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    GVRD
    Posts
    379
    I decided to try my luck with Talia/Tasha and in doing so confirmed the following:

    1) In spite of different ads on BP and ERS, they are the same person

    2) If I remember correctly, she is Tracy/Stacy who was advertising in Richmond a few months ago.

    3) Because I suspected she was on something (turn off for me) when I met her at the door a few months ago, I ended up leaving. I did the same thing last night.

    4) I did catch a glimpse of "Krissy". Still walked.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by MixedDude View Post
    I decided to try my luck with Talia/Tasha and in doing so confirmed the following:

    1) In spite of different ads on BP and ERS, they are the same person

    2) If I remember correctly, she is Tracy/Stacy who was advertising in Richmond a few months ago.

    3) Because I suspected she was on something (turn off for me) when I met her at the door a few months ago, I ended up leaving. I did the same thing last night.

    4) I did catch a glimpse of "Krissy". Still walked.
    In other words, same girl(s) but different numbers or pics!

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by FUNNYBUNNY View Post
    In other words, same girl(s) but different numbers or pics!
    I would love to go see bailey again especially if its only 180 but ya never know what name she would be going by. Suckkkkkkks

  8. #8
    in another thread I read that ameera might be Kyla who used to work in Richmond has anybody been able to confirm?

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •