Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Finally, the truth.

Finally, the truth.

It seems North Korea has the balls to do what no other country will do, and reveal the truth about life in America!!!

This is why I don't go to the States anymore...the Fukkkers eat up all my birds and drink up all my snow...

Couldn't figure out if the Voice-over guy was Scottish or English...Either way, pretty funny...

rubatugtug
    Poor birds that are to be eaten on Tuesday. Apparently there are also yummy...squab, anyone? North Korean propaganda...as laughable as their fat leader.

One could argue that the United States is simply better at propaganda and thus does not incite as many laughs or pointed fingers. Personally I'm not sure which one is better, a government that is very good at lying or one that is very poor at lying to their people. Life is better here for sure

Since we are on the subject of North Korea....

North Korea is just jealous that they don't have Miley Cyrus. Where is that footage really from? Detroit? Moscow? Orange County?

"...they sit around drinking snow from plastic cups... they are very grateful for these handouts -YUMMY!"
    Last edited by thebuttdance continues; 03-16-2013 at 09:16 PM.

Is this what passes for propaganda these days??? Hitler must be rolling in his grave

If that was on America's Funniest Home Videos, it would totally win the $10,000.

And how the hell did they know when those birds on that particular Tuesday? And when will they eat the leftovers if there are any.? those birds look mighty meaty.

Snow coffee is yummy. We have them here. We call them Ice Caps.

If North Koreans believe that MAN THEY ARE DUMB!!!
    Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened- Doyle Brunson

handouts from the DPRK-love it. But seriously I do wonder about the accuracy of the translation. Anyone speak Korean and can verify the translation?

Comedy show http://www.youtube.com/user/alunhill?feature=watch

Also v.ifeng is a Chinese based site, the watermark shown in the link isn't there on the original which is entitled "Americans Eat Snow " or something like that.
    <i>Mama mia...here I go again.....My, my, how can I resist you?</i>

ABBA

The cold, the lonely, and the homosexuals"

Seriously?
    I make art!

War is Peace
    Freedom is Slavery
    Ignorance is Strength
    I make art!

Beverly Hills. In the Kitchen eatin' vittles.
    Quote Originally Posted by visiting View Post
    Okay, I know who Dennis Rodman is but who is the brother behind Kim Jong-Un?
    Y'all come back now,
    Y'hear?

It turns out that the English narrative was provided by a Brit with a dry sense of humour (and who doesn't speak Korean). It is, however, a real propaganda video, probably nearly as ridiculous.

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/blogs/sides...215322616.html

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast