Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18

Thread: Abby Banks

  1. #1

    Abby Banks

    Well over due review for Abby Banks, saw her last month. Booking ppointment was easy through offline. I gotta tell you this girl has mad oral skills! I was rock hard the whole time, you guys should check her out and find out for yourselves!

  2. #2
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    E-town
    Posts
    115
    Is she a BBW?


    DM
    No matter where you go, or what you can do, There is always someone out there that can do it better than you.

  3. #3

    Abby Banks is a treat.

    Quote Originally Posted by dieselman View Post
    Is she a BBW?
    She's a bigger lady, but not quite a BBW.

    Quote Originally Posted by misterpeer View Post
    Well over due review for Abby Banks, saw her last month. Booking ppointment was easy through offline. I gotta tell you this girl has mad oral skills! I was rock hard the whole time, you guys should check her out and find out for yourselves!
    Mad oral skills is right. She loves, just lovvvvvves, to suck cock. She would gladly have kept at the bbbj for the entire hour I was with her.
    Her bbbj is juicy, sloppy, lots of spit and polish, deep throat. The hand action on your cock as she is licking and slurping her way all over your member can induce an explosion. She cums hard with daty and digits. On a YMMV basis, she offers Greek to a select few. I loved the sight of my cock sliding in and out her smooth back door, as I held her legs wide up and apart as I stood over her at the side of her bed at her private incall.

    Fantastic VFM.

  4. #4
    I'm Batman
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    1,339
    Just be careful... She gets a bit "clingy" and then accuses you of stalking her (not from personal experience, I just know a few guys she has accused of stalking.)
    A good Pooner doesn't die.... He just fades away....

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by haymitch View Post
    +1 - she's a ton of fun at first, but can be go a little squirrelly from what I have been told and doesn't hesitate to lie or distort reality to get even when she feels she's been wronged.
    Thanks for the heads up Dark knight and haymitch. Won't be calling her anymore.

  6. #6
    mort l'entente
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    tracer ma jolie, et ton petit chien aussi
    Posts
    708
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Knight View Post
    Just be careful... She gets a bit "clingy" and then accuses you of stalking her (not from personal experience, I just know a few guys she has accused of stalking.)
    Quote Originally Posted by haymitch View Post
    +1 - she's a ton of fun at first, but can be go a little squirrelly from what I have been told and doesn't hesitate to lie or distort reality to get even when she feels she's been wronged.
    Quote Originally Posted by misterpeer View Post
    Thanks for the heads up Dark knight and haymitch. Won't be calling her anymore.
    Excellent choice misterpeer, have heard about her shenanigans from multiple sources
    PERB, I came for the fake reviews, stayed for the equally false hero stories *translation services courtesy of: http://translation2.paralink.com/

  7. #7
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    E-town
    Posts
    115
    Quote Originally Posted by ThisEndUp View Post
    Excellent choice misterpeer, have heard about her shenanigans from multiple sources
    Heard the same. I don't need that
    Last edited by dieselman; 04-01-2013 at 04:46 PM.
    No matter where you go, or what you can do, There is always someone out there that can do it better than you.

  8. #8
    I had a good thing going with her for a while and then made what I thought was a minor mistake and now she won't return any of my communication attempts. so carry on, live and learn

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by leoghaire View Post
    I had a good thing going with her for a while and then made what I thought was a minor mistake and now she won't return any of my communication attempts. so carry on, live and learn
    Some of the girls are like Divas..make one mistake with them, (no matter how minor you think it is) and you're toast..

  10. #10
    mort l'entente
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    tracer ma jolie, et ton petit chien aussi
    Posts
    708
    Quote Originally Posted by funnyfunguy View Post
    Some of the girls are like Divas..make one mistake with them, (no matter how minor you think it is) and you're toast..
    Yup, best to move along, just consider her as "JPR lite"
    PERB, I came for the fake reviews, stayed for the equally false hero stories *translation services courtesy of: http://translation2.paralink.com/

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by leoghaire View Post
    I had a good thing going with her for a while and then made what I thought was a minor mistake and now she won't return any of my communication attempts. so carry on, live and learn
    Wow, sounds like my story with her. I was about 15 minutes late picking her up for a drink due to traffic and now she won't return any of my texts. Which is too bad, cause she is a lot of fun!
    If you consider booking Candy Girls - The only screwing you will get is over the phone with their scheduling.

  12. #12
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    E-town
    Posts
    115
    Quote Originally Posted by ThisEndUp View Post
    Yup, best to move along, just consider her as "JPR lite"
    LMAO!!!! good one! maybe JPR in training.
    No matter where you go, or what you can do, There is always someone out there that can do it better than you.

  13. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    On Top Of Her
    Posts
    2,621
    Quote Originally Posted by Juicer View Post
    Wow, sounds like my story with her. I was about 15 minutes late picking her up for a drink due to traffic and now she won't return any of my texts. Which is too bad, cause she is a lot of fun!
    Look on the bright side. At least you weren't accused of being one of her stalkers.

    Sounds like we should start a "Been Dissed By Abby Banks" club.
    Sick And Tired Of All The White Knights!

  14. #14
    mort l'entente
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    tracer ma jolie, et ton petit chien aussi
    Posts
    708
    Quote Originally Posted by Mick Shagher View Post
    Look on the bright side. At least you weren't accused of being one of her stalkers.

    Sounds like we should start a "Been Dissed By Abby Banks" club.
    Good point, so Mick, were you the one who vandalized her car or pointing a laser into her condo?
    PERB, I came for the fake reviews, stayed for the equally false hero stories *translation services courtesy of: http://translation2.paralink.com/

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Edmonton
    Posts
    1,590
    She doesn't look BBW from the backpages advertisement I saw, guessing its the girl being talked about. Seems like a good time at 220 an hour full GFE.

    If you feel the need to go hang out with a SP for drinks or anything that's not money for pleasure then you invite all her hang ups and defects into your life. However if its just calling her, booking, seeing her and then no communication till your booking again then you won't have to deal with crazy.

    If she looks like the backpages picture I saw I'd see her. Googled backpages Edmonton Abby banks.
    Bobo The Rabbit
    Over 10 years, 1337 posts, over 180 different girls reviewed, My opinion matters more than yours.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •