Thread: Ravishing Elizabeth

Ravishing Elizabeth

Has anyone seen her yet? Ad on BP has been up for awhile. She had awesome reviews a few yrs ago.

I won't get a chance to see her this time around but I saw her a lot a few years ago and would agree she was awesome, I doubt she would be anything less than very good.

I saw her, didn't see what the fuss was about. CBJ only and found her looks very average. Could just be a personal taste thing.

I think my nipples have recovered from my last visit with her...

Gentleman Horndog
    Quote Originally Posted by george.caruthers View Post
    I saw her, didn't see what the fuss was about. CBJ only and found her looks very average. Could just be a personal taste thing.
    I agree. She was friendly and an OK performer, but nothing more.

Beverly Hills. In the Kitchen eatin' vittles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Avery View Post
    I agree. She was friendly and an OK performer, but nothing more.
    I'll 3rd that. Decent session but nothing spectacular and average looking at best.
    Y'all come back now,
    Y'hear?

Quote Originally Posted by blazejowski View Post
    I think my nipples have recovered from my last visit with her...
    The only time I've seen Elizabeth was during my quad a few years ago and I must concur Blaze I think my nipples took awhile to recover lol

Quote Originally Posted by Jethro Bodine View Post
    I'll 3rd that. Decent session but nothing spectacular and average looking at best.
    Glad to see I am not the only one who thougth that. Even went twice to see if I was missing something. I wasn't. Don't understand the fuss about her. Won't make a 3rd trip. Was wasted $

I've seen her several times. Although she is not a great conversationalist, I put that down to our age difference. It seems to me that she really enjoys what she does and I find her quite passionate. A safe GFE (CBJ) and I would see her again. Perhaps it is a case of YMMV - for example I never did see what the fuss was about Holland - although she was a beauty I wasn't interested in a return trip.

Lost in Translation
    Holland never rang my bell either......which is what makes this game interesting.

Peace
    MG