Thread: Joslyn Jemma

Joslyn Jemma

Does anyone have any info on Joslyn Jemma? Her ad on EC is interesting.

Apparently she is very slow at returning emails. While having lunch with a buddy today he final received a return email from her stating 150 hh, and 220 1hr. 80 extra for bbbj. He emailed her back asap and asked if dfk and daty where on the menu. She still has not return his email.

Lost in Translation
    Been around a couple of time before under different name (s). The pole dancing shots are very familiar.

Peace
    MG

She used tons of fake pics in the past. From what I recall she never had any good reviews.

Horrible- do not book. Worst service ever experienced.

Beverly Hills. In the Kitchen eatin' vittles.
    Yes she pops up once in while with a new name each time.
    My advise is to AVOID.
    You'd have a better time sticking your cock into a meat grinder.
    I'll try and find my review from a couple of years ago and post it when I get a chance.

Cheers
    Y'all come back now,
    Y'hear?

ATM
    To bad, seems to have a decent body, average to good looks, but service is everything.

Quote Originally Posted by ATM View Post
    To bad, seems to have a decent body, average to good looks, but service is everything.
    Actually I saw her sept/2011. She looked aweful. She talks like a complete burnout.
    She looked overweight and very trampy. Service was the worst I have experienced.

I've seen that girls fb page lol

Beverly Hills. In the Kitchen eatin' vittles.
    Y'all come back now,
    Y'hear?

She went by Katrina Cummings as well.

Seriously - If some girl came on the scene with a decent body, a decent work ethic and stayed clean, she'd be retired by 26 with $200-300 K in her pocket. Scams do not work. Quality would be awesome. I used to talk with dancers making the rounds, pulling $225 a show at the local Wpg clubs, saving up to buy real estate to get out of the business by 30 or so. I seriously think an attractive, hard-working SP could blow this market apart, with at least a couple of dozen regulars putting her through school, lining her pockets, whatever. But the lies, the bad ads? The BS? Hurts the industry, honestly. I appreciate the honesty of MGF as of late. Scattered from time to time, but they run a business. An independent who puts their head on their shoulders for 6-8 months? She could be filthy rich in this town. There is a market for high-end SP's here. We'd love to pay. Consider this a call to arms.