Thread: Which SP has the nicest shapely legs?

Question Which SP has the nicest shapely legs?

Hi

I am looking for a SP that has great shapely legs....nice tone long calves....

Was checking out Mei-Ling from CL....nice legs.....but I am not into anal.....may still check her out....never been with an Asian before.

There is Monica the body builder.....may be a little too much muscle but I may check her out too.

Any ssuggestions?

VeryVeronica Shelby Luxx Jessica James all athletic toned bodies

Bisexual Sex Kitten
    Quote Originally Posted by hardforever View Post
    Hi

I am looking for a SP that has great shapely legs....nice tone long calves....

Was checking out Mei-Ling from CL....nice legs.....but I am not into anal.....may still check her out....never been with an Asian before.

There is Monica the body builder.....may be a little too much muscle but I may check her out too.

Any suggestions?
    See anything you like?
    Eagerly yours..
    Ms. Maya Darling
    www.enigmaticaccompaniments.com

I don't have an athletic body, but my calves are constantly being admired (clients, strangers, etc). I don't drive, I walk everywhere... I think that's probably a good part of it

xoxo Fiona
    I'm More Insatiable than EVER!

>>>Professional Massage..Sensual GFE...Dinner Dates...Travel...Overnights<<<

Vancouver
    December 9-16

Email me to prebook now!

Email and text are my preferred methods of contact, my website is down until further notice.

[email protected]
    778-886-2279