Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any intel on sp's in abbotsford?

Any intel on sp's in abbotsford?

Just looking for sure bets.

Farrah looks good.

ya i found holly! very down to earth, sexy sexual dont wanna give it all away 604 901 1373 as they all would say happy spooning pooning or is it mooning which ever comes first

Asian cloud at 8270 has been good to me a few times. it can be a bit sketchy out this way though.

Abbyman, did you try Summer (2415) out yet?

I've been with Hazel...just boob play though, like breastfeeding as she was lactating a while back...those boobs are the best Ive ever seen...sucked on them for a half hour I basically nursed like a baby and loved it!

apple
    would you recommend hazel? in terms of looks, attitude and service?
    Rodney Dangerfield (Caddyshack) - "Hey everybody! We're all gonna get laid!"

ya I would see hazel again her tits are mint!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by black ace View Post
    Farrah looks good.
    her recent review on perb ignited some interesting convo. she sounds restrictive and high maintenance altho I haven't seen her myself, I'm not throwing my money away on a maybe - great attitude is huge imo, and I just dont see that from her review and her response

I've seen cuteangie

L 5
    A 8
    S 8

her website says she's only doing fs with regulars now, I only saw her once while back

Beware of Farrah, search her name on here...

Quote Originally Posted by dogg View Post
    still out to get me? lol

Quote Originally Posted by farrahmar View Post
    still out to get me? lol
    lol ignore these guys they're mostly high maintenance themselves and cheap, wanting all the trimmings for the lowest price. You're a beautiful sweet young girl don't sweat it.

Quote Originally Posted by dogg View Post
    Yes guys...do your homework first..

Quote Originally Posted by Caramel View Post
    lol ignore these guys they're mostly high maintenance themselves and cheap, wanting all the trimmings for the lowest price. You're a beautiful sweet young girl don't sweat it.
    thanks, I do believe the bad out weighs the good on this website lol atleast when it comes to the guys :P

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast