Thread: Big tits asian milf on a budget

Big tits asian milf on a budget

Hi guys, I'm looking for asians with big tits, my max budget per session in $120 and was hoping for something close to richmond.

Thanks!

None of maggie's girls would be considered MILF's, NOT.

But some of them will have big tits.

Quote Originally Posted by screwu123 View Post
    Hi guys, I'm looking for asians with big tits, my max budget per session in $120 and was hoping for something close to richmond.

Thanks!

I am not sure if CL's Asian Sonia still is around. She used to work out of her ground floor apartment near 70th and Granville.

I'm still around, but quieter nowadays.

Blah :-)

Ally or Abby on ERS but is $140 for session, but also depends on your definition of big tits

Pam on CL Theraputic Section.Older Cambodian Cougar i hear nice big fake rack but R&T only not sure...last 4 digits 8421

Quote Originally Posted by TONY LEONE View Post
    Pam on CL Theraputic Section.Older Cambodian Cougar i hear nice big fake rack but R&T only not sure...last 4 digits 8421
    Isn't this the famous Chi Chi or whatever who works near West Broadway and Alma? It really depends on her mood and a lot of time she wears a tampon.

Blah :-

Sonia has retired. Try Apple in Burnaby.

Chi Chi is a sweet lady and those massive enhanced mamaries provided me with an exceptional first time "Russian" experience. Ditto on the tampon thing though. Ugh!

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostwalker View Post
    Sonia has retired. Try Apple in Burnaby.
    Although she provides excellent service at a very reasonable price, I would not say she had very large tits - unless changes have been made since my last visit.

Quote Originally Posted by E-Mailman View Post
    Isn't this the famous Chi Chi or whatever who works near West Broadway and Alma? It really depends on her mood and a lot of time she wears a tampon.

Blah :-
    It appears to be her. When she's in the mood she most definitely is a delight! Just make sure not to lock the door downstairs...despite the note telling you to lock it.