Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Pharmaceutical help

  1. #1

    Pharmaceutical help

    Hey, I'm very likely posting in the wrong section, so my apologies in advance about that.

    Looking for any suggestions to help keep junior on-the-ready for a bit longer. I've never tried any meds/natural remedies, so I don't know where to start.

    Help a brother out?

  2. #2
    I see ads for generic viagra an cialis on ers. Says they deliver. Might wanna check with ur doc tho. Drugs from random strangers is baaaaaaaad.

  3. #3
    not sure if i can post here...but i've had some clients use lidocaine spray on their penis to last longer. Its OTC.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by chhaapp View Post
    what exactly are you saying,

    you can't stay hard long enough?

    or you prematurely ejaculate?

    not clear what you are trying to say the way you worded things

    Hi, sorry for poor wording. Yeah I don't stay hard for very long, but I'm only 38 now, so I hadn't thought before about needing any help. Now that I'm at this point, it might be time to look into it. Just wondering if anyone has any all-natural options that they've used before, any side effects, etc.

  5. #5
    It's not all-natural, but levitra works like a charm. Subtle, yet effective. No raging boners for 12 hours.

  6. #6
    I've had good success with Levitra, but if you buy it with a prescription at a pharmacy, it's going to cost you $15.00 per dose. That's a lot of money. I've ordered these pills in generic form from overseas three times. Twice with a company whose web site is now dead. And once from the company below. The pills have been legit each time, and at a fraction of the cost. But be aware, you are taking a risk of getting inferior products or placebos or worse. I'm just saying this site sent me good products the time I ordered. You might want to start with a small amount to check it out.

    www . theswisspharmacy . com

    nope, this place no longer ships to canada
    Last edited by nimby1987; 03-12-2013 at 11:48 PM.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Caramel View Post
    not sure if i can post here...but i've had some clients use lidocaine spray on their penis to last longer. Its OTC.
    That's an interesting one, but wouldn't the anesthetic take away from the feeling a bit? Or maybe that is the point to prolong it.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by nimby1987 View Post
    I've had good success with Levitra, but if you buy it with a prescription at a pharmacy, it's going to cost you $15.00 per dose. That's a lot of money. I've ordered these pills in generic form from overseas three times. Twice with a company whose web site is now dead. And once from the company below. The pills have been legit each time, and at a fraction of the cost. But be aware, you are taking a risk of getting inferior products or placebos or worse. I'm just saying this site sent me good products the time I ordered. You might want to start with a small amount to check it out.

    www . theswisspharmacy . com
    Risky, but glad it works for you.

    I just came back from a trip to China and a buddy of mine acts as a middleman for a number of products, including these copycat pills. Some are sold straight out of China, others register their website in another country and hire local web developers, while others sell to anyone willing to front cash.

    In most cases, he tells me the pills will work because they do have the main ingredient to get the result; it's in the sellers' best interest for repeat business. The downside is the filler and whatever else is added to keep the main ingredient inert while in pill form; you don't know what shit goes in there even while the results are achieved.

  9. #9
    note my edit. they no longer ship here. you can always send it to washington and pick it up at the border. drug corps are powerful entities

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by funboy789 View Post
    Hi, sorry for poor wording. Yeah I don't stay hard for very long, but I'm only 38 now, so I hadn't thought before about needing any help. Now that I'm at this point, it might be time to look into it. Just wondering if anyone has any all-natural options that they've used before, any side effects, etc.
    have you tried a cock-ring? they can be a lot of fun for both lovers.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by funboy789 View Post
    Yeah I don't stay hard for very long, but I'm only 38 now, so I hadn't thought before about needing any help.
    Erectile Dysfunction is common to men from 35 years and up. There's a medical poster that declares that 40% of men over 40 have ED.
    The hormone that causes your penis to swell with blood and keep it that way for the suitable period of time is not there in adequate iintensity.
    See a doctor to determine if an aid such as Levitra, Cialis or Viagra is right for you.
    If so, whether or not you fill a prescription here or buy something on the net is up to you.

  12. #12
    hard riding member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    on yer ignore list
    Posts
    7,023
    there's websites on the internet that teach ways of 'unlearning' yer cock to come right away

    the problem is you've probably taught it to cum early through the times you masturbated

    there are techniques that work, you just have to train it differently
    believe nothing of what you hear, and only half of what you actually see - question EVERYTHING...

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by funboy789 View Post
    Hi, sorry for poor wording. Yeah I don't stay hard for very long, but I'm only 38 now, so I hadn't thought before about needing any help. Now that I'm at this point, it might be time to look into it. Just wondering if anyone has any all-natural options that they've used before, any side effects, etc.
    Exercise.
    Cialis, but it won't help with boredom. An sp who will play slavegirl from Venus might

    When you're older, some days you're into it, and many days you ain't.
    Last edited by spmgr; 03-13-2013 at 09:59 PM.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •