Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Andrea@MGF

Andrea@MGF

Based on the fantastic reviews of Andrea on the other board I figured I HAD to see this girl. To be honest at first glance her ad didn't stand out to me, but the more I read her reviews the more I felt that there was "something" I was missing. Normally I'm not one to take too many chances as my pooning budget is limited but I just had to see what that "something" was for myself.

Booked my 1hr session early, and lo and behold I ended up being Andrea's first session ever in Winnipeg. MGF did a fantastic job keeping me updated on my appointment as they were unable to provide me the location until a couple hours before my appointment unlike their usual night before notice. I was a bit nervous that due to her travel schedule something may come up but it all went off without any fuss and no issue communicating. Totally professional and prompt I must add. Great service from them.

So on to the good stuff, arrived at Andrea's room a few minutes early (sorry) and was greeted by an exotic beauty and a room laid out with candles, flower petals on the bed and some wine ready for us both. Haven't seen a traveling SP put this kind of effort before in setting the mood and I soon start seeing what that "something" was. The girl is a true GFE, such sweet girl, such beautiful brown eyes looking up at you, perfect soft skin, and an ass to die for. Had an amazing full hour with her which covered almost all the services offered in her ad but sadly no greek which I was surprised to see added in her ad at the last second. Fantastic BBBJ for round one which was a lot faster than I'd normally want lol but the girl has skills and I was super horny. Andrea gave me a shockingly good massage to recharge, and I'm glad I took her up on it as she found and worked some knots out for me. Round 2 covered everything else, more very wet sloppy BBBJ, some DATY on my part, MPOS, and an amazing finish in doggie looking at that sweet perfect round bubble butt.

So, I found my "something" and am I ever glad I did. At first I would have overlooked her ad but knowing now what I know I'd be kicking myself for it. Andrea is definitely one of my ATF's and I hope I'm lucky enough to see her again should she return.

L: 9
    A: 10
    S:10

Those MGF girls are going to be VERY busy if they keep this up.

And if MGF is reading these posts ... pleeeeeeaze send Emma to Winnipeg.

Quote Originally Posted by Cam2013 View Post
    Those MGF girls are going to be VERY busy if they keep this up.

And if MGF is reading these posts ... pleeeeeeaze send Emma to Winnipeg.
    I will be happy when they bring Jennifer again... )

Quote Originally Posted by Balrog View Post
    I will be happy when they bring Jennifer again... )
    I'm waiting for Laeticia.

Mmmm Laeticia.

Quote Originally Posted by ben_dover View Post
    I'm waiting for Laeticia.
    I had a duo with Emma & Laeticia in Saskatoon ... didn't find Laeticia to be very enthusiastic. Emma on the other hand was awesome.

Yes guys! I love Laeticia and Emma. I don't know why they don't sent them more often. Andrea was fantastic very beautiful girl. I love her massage and her body is fantastic. Andrea is now one of my favorites
    Planetworld

Where these girls advertise ?..EC ?

I just had a session with Andrea and I was quite shock, in my opinion she is not look like in her photos. But great skills and attitude though. I don't know if this is bait and switch. Is mfg legit or something? The andrea in their website looks caucasian but the Andrea I met is a middle eastern.

In fact, MGF states she has Mediterranean background. It means she can be Libyan, Greek, Turkish, etc.

She said she's from lebanon. That is middle eastern country. The andrea I met has round booty, the andrea in their pictures is petite blond..

So just to be clear- she does not resemble her advertised pics?

Quote Originally Posted by MontrealGirlfriend View Post
    Hello,
    virginguy, are you seriously asking if we are legit? Did you make a search before saying this? Also nAndrea's pictures has been take last week and it is written in all her advertising that she is from meditarenean background and her stats say 5'7, 118 pounds sorry but this is not what we call petite... Andrea is slender with hips and a small waist... Very sexy but not petite!

Next time if you are looking for something in particular, do more research or email me and I will guide you to the best choice for you.

Alexandra xxx
    Alexandra. Virginguy is obviously new to things. Both to this board and also to the hobby by the sounds of it. Calling MGF "not legit" was not a carefull choice of words, but a newbie such as him was expecting to meet the girl in the pics. And he is obviously not aware of the touch ups and airbrushing that occurs. In the pics she does look very petite and thin. I too have been disappointed when meeting a few girls in person before after viewing photos. Not specifically with mgf however. Just saying. The airbrushing these days is slightly out of control. Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by goodguy1757 View Post
    Alexandra. Virginguy is obviously new to things. Both to this board and also to the hobby by the sounds of it. Calling MGF "not legit" was not a carefull choice of words, but a newbie such as him was expecting to meet the girl in the pics. And he is obviously not aware of the touch ups and airbrushing that occurs. In the pics she does look very petite and thin. I too have been disappointed when meeting a few girls in person before after viewing photos. Not specifically with mgf however. Just saying. The airbrushing these days is slightly out of control. Just my opinion.
    "The airbrushing these days is slightly out of control. Just my opinion"......

Understatement of the Decade!

Quote Originally Posted by robsrobots View Post
    "The airbrushing these days is slightly out of control. Just my opinion"......

Understatement of the Decade!
    Yes agreed. I was trying to put it politely.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast