Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bait and Switch at Broadways

Thumbs down Bait and Switch at Broadways

Today I experienced the very reason why I have been boycotting Broadways for over 3 years now.

After Jayde got amazing reviews at Broadways consistently, (the big 3 didn't break her I guess,) I decided to finally end my longstanding boycott of Broadways due to a massive drop in service and a trend of serious upselling. I booked an appointment with Sarah, one of my all time favorite SPs and arrived within the 20 minutes arranged on the phone.

That's when things went downhill.

When I got there I was greeted with a disaster area of a lobby, (worse than usual, they claimed it was renovation and there's paint cans but good lord was it bad,) and chaos with the girls. The one working the desk, (a real piece of work,) a blonde with bad extensions couldn't stop talking on her iPhone to be bothered with me. Finally I said I had an appointment with Sarah and NOBODY knew what I was talking about. They then tried to claim that they didn't understand what I was saying, claiming they thought I meant "Lara". They then introduced the girls. Feeling lied to I left. The blonde still yapping on her iPhone followed me out to say "don't let the door hit your ass on the way out" to which I finally got fed up with her crap and flipped her off. NOW she gets off the phone to say "just remember who the trick is."

On Eric's worst day I cannot imagine him or his girls EVER being this bad.

All I have to say is after a fiasco like that my boycott is still in effect.

That's pathetic! No one needs that.

Place is such a shit hole, and always reeks of smoke. In the past, I've wondered if I'd get athlete's foot from the floors or shower ... or God forbid - bedbugs.

Have considered trying this place a few times.
    I'm out, would never support a Shit business like that.
    Anybody know where Jayde is now?

Quote Originally Posted by WellHung View Post
    Today I experienced the very reason why I have been boycotting Broadways for over 3 years now.

After Jayde got amazing reviews at Broadways consistently, (the big 3 didn't break her I guess,) I decided to finally end my longstanding boycott of Broadways due to a massive drop in service and a trend of serious upselling. I booked an appointment with Sarah, one of my all time favorite SPs and arrived within the 20 minutes arranged on the phone.

That's when things went downhill.

When I got there I was greeted with a disaster area of a lobby, (worse than usual, they claimed it was renovation and there's paint cans but good lord was it bad,) and chaos with the girls. The one working the desk, (a real piece of work,) a blonde with bad extensions couldn't stop talking on her iPhone to be bothered with me. Finally I said I had an appointment with Sarah and NOBODY knew what I was talking about. They then tried to claim that they didn't understand what I was saying, claiming they thought I meant "Lara". They then introduced the girls. Feeling lied to I left. The blonde still yapping on her iPhone followed me out to say "don't let the door hit your ass on the way out" to which I finally got fed up with her crap and flipped her off. NOW she gets off the phone to say "just remember who the trick is."

On Eric's worst day I cannot imagine him or his girls EVER being this bad.

All I have to say is after a fiasco like that my boycott is still in effect.
    I've stopped going there ever since they started jacking up the rates for shit service. Why go there when you got Mgf or those indy french girls coming to town at awesome rates. I'd rather spend it on french girls (text deleted)

I wouldn't go to a parlour on my most desperate day.... no idea how you guys do it...

Gentleman Horndog
    I haven't been there for over 15 years. It was a shithole then, so I can't imagine what it must be like now.

Quote Originally Posted by Avery View Post
    I haven't been there for over 15 years. It was a shithole then, so I can't imagine what it must be like now.
    A bigger shithole lol

ATM
    Has to be the dirtiest place in the city. That place should have been shut down many years ago. He should spend a little money and fix the place up. Starting with the shower and carpet. I can only imagine what lives in that carpet.

Flooring and paint is not expensive. They should grab a brain.
    Don't they realize with nicer digs and better treatment business wOuld increase 50-100%.

Who cares? Honestly with all the great traveling talent we've been blessed with recently I could care less if any of the local MP's shut down. Let's all be honest the local MP scene has been on a long downward spiral for a long time. Higher prices, worse services, and mostly lower quality girls. Why not support the agencies that have been sending great girls with great VFM, rather than drop a dime on a shithole like BW's i thats the way they're going to treat customers.

A buddy of mine took me there a few months ago for a "tour". There were only about 3 girls. They were real hot and young. They acted like they didn't want to be there. They showed their face through the door acting like they just didn't care. We decided not to stay. Way too much attitude to deal with and the place is a dump.

Had another great session with Danielle. They are in the process of "sprucing " up the place with some paint. It could use a lot more than paint but at least it's a step in the right direction.

Quote Originally Posted by blazejowski View Post
    I wouldn't go to a parlour on my most desperate day.... no idea how you guys do it...
    Totally agree with that statement.

Only been here once and had an excellent session with Sarah. Actually my first poon session! Unfortunately, I did not come back because of the lack of cleanliness of the place. If Sarah ever moves to another parlor I'd be the first one in line. Sarah, go indy already!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast