Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Canucks look terrible lately!

Canucks look terrible lately!

What's wrong with this team lately! I am not sure they will make it to playoffs this year!

As much as I like Coach Vigneault, I believe his shelf life has come and gone. The players appear far too comfortable with their coach and their play reflects this complacency. I also think the other teams are improving and the Canucks are slipping back as a team now. It`s part of the ebb and flow of pro sports team. Just my two cents worth...

They are lucky to have a decent start. Or they'd be near last place at this point

Only things the Nucks have going for them is they play in the weakest fucking division of the 6

Quote Originally Posted by BadgerJohn View Post
    The south east division is just as bad. Washington, carolina, 1innipeg, tampa and Florida. = pain
    And that's why the Jets suck as much as they do - they can't even win against joke teams like Florida, Tampa and Carolina. Can't wait to see how fucked they are going to be next year.... lol

Another win. Just gotta believe!!

Go Canucks!!

Blog Entries
    I was at the game last night and lots of people were scratching their heads over the calls.

Especially Bieksa's slash in the 3rd period. Nashville player tripped near the boards and Bieksa fell over top of him. The ref across the ice made the call with the other Ref standing 30 feet away not making the call. Quite bizarre.

I was quite stunned that we got the penalty shot considering how the rest of the calls had gone all night long. I was watching and saying now that's a penalty shot but bet Nashville just gets 2 minutes for it.

Seems someone will have to kill Burrows before a penalty will be called because he was hacked and cross checked all night long without one penalty being called.

Just another member! rickoshadows's Avatar
    What I have yet to figure out is why they win so much more with Bieksa than without. Even when he is costing them goals, they still pull off a win. He doesn't have the greatest shot, he makes routinely make defensive errors and while he is mean, he isn't the toughest guy out there. They have to figure out how to bottle him and feed him to the rest of the team.
    rickoshadows

When you stop feeling guilt, you are truly free.

Gillis is a joke:

Booth Sucks ass
    Garrison really sucks ass
    Higgins is nothing great

Take away the Sedins, Burrows, Hansen...and this team is worse than Calgary.
    If she lets you do her in the chute, she's dirty!

hard riding member
    Quote Originally Posted by rickoshadows View Post
    What I have yet to figure out is why they win so much more with Bieksa than without. Even when he is costing them goals, they still pull off a win. He doesn't have the greatest shot, he makes routinely make defensive errors and while he is mean, he isn't the toughest guy out there. They have to figure out how to bottle him and feed him to the rest of the team.
    i watched a comment during a quick interview with av when he was asked about his thoughts about having bieksa back in the lineup. among other things he said, '...and he's such a positive influence in the dressing room...'

sometimes a player comes along that can have that kind of influence on a team just by showing up
    believe nothing of what you hear, and only half of what you actually see - question EVERYTHING...

Quote Originally Posted by InTheBum View Post

OMG! That is fucking Awful!!!

Quote Originally Posted by InTheBum View Post
    That's like saying take away Crosby, Malkin, Kunitz and Letang (4 main players, same as your pretty fucking obvious comment) and Pittsburgh is worse than Florida. Your non-stop Canucks and Vancouver bashing are no better than asking "does she suck good cock?" in every fucking posts. Eat some fibre, go have a threesome with LAG and Hunka, get that stick out of your asshole and grow the fuck up. End rant.
    A man can be happy with any woman as long as he does not love her. -- Oscar Wilde

Les yeux sans visage. -- Billy Idol

God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time. -- Robin Williams

Lost to Minnesota again tonight. Only 20 games left this season, but Canucks are really struggling. Who can we trade to make this team better? They are terrible in face off and powerplays this year!

What do you guys think of the Anaheim Ducks. Unreal record, they are my favorite team because of Ryan, Perry and Getlazf. I expected a 500 team but 21-3 is insane when you see the parity in the NHL and they have no star defensemen.

95% of the team are now 4th line plumbers.
    bowness has to go..... the D coaching is worst.
    Edler needs to be benched a few games to get him to speed it up and put some energy into his games.
    If anyone should be fired Its not AV its Gillis.....Av is just playing all the shit gillis gave him....
    Why the fuk do they keep playing that midget Schrader? Never ever have seen him do anything that resembles a hockey play other than some speed.
    But we have some toughness now that cant play hockey.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast