Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: bye bye leafsfan..

radiohead

bye bye leafsfan..

Earlier today, leafsfan posted a thread that gave a specific location where the sp worked and so I pm'd him to suggest he remove the reference. Lo and behold, thread gone, pm gone, and having checked perbatory, leafsfan now gone (Seems leafsfan = rockstar1 = rockstar2)..

Okay, so here's my point.. The quality of the information being posted just isn't what it used to be, nor what it should be. There's too much second hand information ("I haven't seen her but my buddy said she does bbfs, etc" or "haven't spoken to her, but I read on another board that...."), too many posts made without any regard for discretion (revealing personal information, locations, etc etc).

Perb is one of a very few sources of information for the hobby in Winnipeg, and we owe it to each other to do a better job.

Ok, that's off my chest, carry on...
    "What is moral is what you feel good after."
    Ernest Hemingway

Lost in Translation
    leafsfan.......it all makes so much sense now

From a RockStar to a Leafsfan.......How the mighty have fallen LMAO

Good riddance

Quote Originally Posted by MRGREEN View Post
    leafsfan.......it all makes so much sense now
    I thought exactly the same thing reading this thread...

Blog Entries
    There are a number of members on here that are fake. Suddenly there is a very favorable post about a lady who is not busy at all, that she offers certain services but once you r there she doesnt. We r always leery about members with very few posts but not fair to legitimate me mbers who just don't post much. Them there are posters like rockstar who had some sort of revenge agenda against some ladies. Why escapes us "normal" clients. he will return - to cast doubt about some of the providers. The fake ads are bad enough without having a saboteur in our midst!

Quote Originally Posted by xmy556 View Post
    Earlier today, leafsfan posted a thread that gave a specific location where the sp worked and so I pm'd him to suggest he remove the reference. Lo and behold, thread gone, pm gone, and having checked perbatory, leafsfan now gone (Seems leafsfan = rockstar1 = rockstar2)..

Okay, so here's my point.. The quality of the information being posted just isn't what it used to be, nor what it should be. There's too much second hand information ("I haven't seen her but my buddy said she does bbfs, etc" or "haven't spoken to her, but I read on another board that...."), too many posts made without any regard for discretion (revealing personal information, locations, etc etc).

Perb is one of a very few sources of information for the hobby in Winnipeg, and we owe it to each other to do a better job.

Ok, that's off my chest, carry on...
    Not disagreeing with what you are saying. I would like to confirm though that with only one exception, everyone who is on my 'no fly list' is there because I have had direct, personal experience with the SP. The one exception is a lady who was referenced to me from a long standing memeber who I have no reason to doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by bluewander View Post
    I'm sure he will be back
    Oh, I don't doubt that one bit...

Lost in Translation
    Probably already back...it's not like this is Fort Knox

Peace
    MG

radiohead
    Quote Originally Posted by george.caruthers View Post
    Not disagreeing with what you are saying. I would like to confirm though that with only one exception, everyone who is on my 'no fly list' is there because I have had direct, personal experience with the SP. The one exception is a lady who was referenced to me from a long standing memeber who I have no reason to doubt.
    George, my remarks were not directed at you. You and I have exchanged information on providers in the past and you've provided me with the straight goods based on your experience. My comments referred to other posts that are "hear say" reports by members who think they are providing information, but are simply propagating rumors, without first-hand knowledge.
    "What is moral is what you feel good after."
    Ernest Hemingway

Quote Originally Posted by bluewander View Post
    I'm sure he will be back
    Quote Originally Posted by MRGREEN View Post
    Probably already back...it's not like this is Fort Knox

Peace
    MG
    He was back already, there was a post just after XMY made the thread from a noob blasting us and trying to wag his thumb at us. However the post is gone lol

Well it didn't take long......
    The guy is like a crack junkie on forums

Yes, this individual has multiple fake handles on Perb.
    We are dealing with it.

By the way the leafs are starting to suck AGAIN. lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast