Thread: Attention Mods - Malware warning???

Attention Mods - Malware warning???

I tried to click on the "Game Of Thrones" thread in the Lounge, and I get a redirect, with a Malware Warning from MyLadyVia's website???

Same here! I was going to try to message her about it but can't find her anywhere in search, and when I try to click on any thread page where she has commented, I get the malware warning. Someone please let Via know!

Works fine for me

Blog Entries
    Her Sasha has been hacked?

fuck it is really annoying everytime i try to read a thread and go to the next page, it says malware warning and i cant even ignore the warning it just won't let me go through...i'm sure i wouldn't be able to PM her anyway because it won't let me go through. And she probably doesn't even know whats happening i'm pretty sure she is not a web designer...So I think its best if the mods remove her link from her signature for now until its resolved.

Quote Originally Posted by Caramel View Post
    fuck it is really annoying everytime i try to read a thread and go to the next page, it says malware warning and i cant even ignore the warning it just won't let me go through...i'm sure i wouldn't be able to PM her anyway because it won't let me go through. And she probably doesn't even know whats happening i'm pretty sure she is not a web designer...So I think its best if the mods remove her link from her signature for now until its resolved.
    Do a cleanup; that might help you. http://www.piriform.com/CCLEANER

hard riding member
    i got the same thing and i pm'd her about it, and included the message from my malware blocker. she's getting her it people to look into it
    believe nothing of what you hear, and only half of what you actually see - question EVERYTHING...

Quote Originally Posted by mik View Post
    Do a cleanup; that might help you. http://www.piriform.com/CCLEANER
    thanks will do! My computer is royally fucked up anyway lol

Okay good she knows

westcoast555
    Quote Originally Posted by Caramel View Post
    Same here! I was going to try to message her about it but can't find her anywhere in search, and when I try to click on any thread page where she has commented, I get the malware warning. Someone please let Via know!
    I went on her site a couple of months ago and got a malware warning as well.. I told her about it and sent her the error message but I guess it's still there?

Banned
    I have removed the thread to avoid further problems.