Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: SPs that have their reviews deleted?

SPs that have their reviews deleted?

Why is it that ads are deleted by mods for only certain ladies. I have read some pretty harsh unfair reviews and they are still around. When a well reviewed lady gets a mixed so so review it is deleted?

I wonder what advantage( besides the obvious that no one can find a mixed review on them) ( wtf?) is it to do that. Personally kind of rubs me the wrong way?
    What is wrong with a review that just isn't spectacular? In my eyes I think it just gets a guy to spend a lot of money based on a small percentage of reviews. So disappointment is a huge possibility. Why not take the good with the bad? Ego? Not everyone is a match so at least give a guy a chance to make the choice. Nothing worse than going thinking its a 10 and seeing a 5.

it happens on this site all the time, paid advertisers can ask to have reviews deleted, good OR bad...Just have to deal with it..

The review that sparked your outrage was bullshit. The reviewer physically hurt the lady and complained that it killed the mood when she got upset. Then some posters shit up a new review complaining about the other thread being deleted.

some ladies have a no review policy...actually I think they're only deleted if its endangering the SP

Quote Originally Posted by Caramel View Post
    some ladies have a no review policy...actually I think they're only deleted if its endangering the SP
    And I totally respect that. If they do like reviews they should take the good with the not so good.

Quote Originally Posted by luvtolick View Post
    And I totally respect that. If they do like reviews they should take the good with the not so good.
    From my experience with reviews, the reviewer was only telling one side of the story so it made the SP look like she was at fault, when in fact it was the pooner's problem which caused whatever...But I don't really say anything about it publicly maybe a PM if needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Unpossible View Post
    The review that sparked your outrage was bullshit. The reviewer physically hurt the lady and complained that it killed the mood when she got upset. Then some posters shit up a new review complaining about the other thread being deleted.
    I am not talking about just that on though it did get me going.
    If you read it you would know that nobody got hurt and she claimed it didn't happen at all.
    Yes I am pissed the posts get deleted! Anyway just wanted to know what good that does them because in my eyes all credibility is gone!

Quote Originally Posted by Caramel View Post
    From my experience with reviews, the reviewer was only telling one side of the story so it made the SP look like she was at fault, when in fact it was the pooner's problem which caused whatever...But I don't really say anything about it publicly maybe a PM if needed.
    I have read and can still find reviews that are awful for the sps. Very graphic and stuff that does not need to be said. I have commented on these as being unfair. I understand it is a livelyhood for you. I am not here to slag or ruin that. I am here to let people know in my opinion that I might not have connected with someone. That I didn't think it was 10s across the board. Maybe save a fellow pooner a lot of cash.

If you read it you would know that nobody got hurt and she claimed it didn't happen at all.
    Yeah, she also said she didn't have a downtown incall when his session supposedly took place. So the "review" was bullshit.

Yeah, she also said she didn't have a downtown incall when his session supposedly took place. So the "review" was bullshit.
    But then she back peddled and remembered that she had to cut him short. He wanted 4 hours and she cut it at 2 because she wasn't feeling well.
    In your opinion the review was bullshit!!!

But then she back peddled and remembered that she had to cut him short. He wanted 4 hours and she cut it at 2 because she wasn't feeling well.
    No she didn't.

so what? If he physically hurt her then it shouldn't matter if she cut him off or whatever! Stop complaining, its not like there's a screening process for reviewers on here, and yes this is a job and main source of income for a lot of us, so we should have the right to have reviews moderated. A lot of ladies don't deserve the unflattering reviews they get because like I've said before, a lot of the times it's the pooners fault for such outcomes and that's never mentioned in the review.

Example: pooner complains that SP used an excessive amount of lube before the main event and did not go too deep during BJ, yet he forgets to mention his penis girth is as thick as my UPPER arm and that's exactly the reason for those issues.

Example 2: pooner says that SP did not dfk enough or did not perform a bbbj sufficiently enough - forgot to mention that his breath stunk or his penis tasted like pee.

I know women do that all the time, or a lot of them do.

Its funny but an sp in this who gets a rough ride by some guys, unless she seemes like a nutcase, and she doesn't have the pull to delete the comments or reviews. Or just has the confidence to let it stand.
    I have always made a point to see her some time.
    A negative comment by a guy just kind of makes her more interesting to me.
    Have you ever been with a women who is dam beautiful and she knows it. She can have such a feaking attitude to go with it.

Some times a lady who is not so perfect and knows it tries harder to please. Or at least she is not a bitch.

ironically i think the removal of reviews etc ie) what happened recently, creates more unwarranted negative attention after the fact than if the review had simply stood. im not picking sides just making a reasonable comment.

No she didn't.
    Yes she did! If you read the whole thread? You seem to be taking this quite personally? I am just getting a point across that is fair for all ladies and pooners that's all.

Nobody got hurt!. The review was a little harsh but why not just delete it before responding? When you respond to a review say it is fake then change your mind that you now remember the time it takes credibility away.
    I know that when I did a not so good review on a "Lady In Red" I was told by that lady my review was fake and that she never saw me. She then went on to say I couldn`t afford her lol and so on. I described her place to her and told her when where and how. She then remembered me and wanted my name phone number email lol WTF! I told her don`t worry I wont be back and I won`t.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast