Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Jennifer Hunter

Jennifer Hunter

Saw her ad on EC this morning ... looks very nice. Maybe it's me, but the girl looks different in some of the pictures. Whats your opinion?

Her pics are 100% foreal and she is probably one of the best SP's I have ever seen.

Sounds and looks too good to be true based on those rates ?

So who is TOFTT?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cdnguy99 View Post
    That was my thought. Google Image search and a phone # search draws a blank. What's the 411, mainman ? If she just started posting, at least as "Jennifer Hunter", how do you know her?

radiohead
    Quote Originally Posted by cdnguy99 View Post
    I'm sure that in less than a week some do-good white knight will convince her that her rates are way too low and should be 300/hr.. wait for it...
    "What is moral is what you feel good after."
    Ernest Hemingway

i think i'll TOFTT. gonna give her a call if she's free.

radiohead
    Quote Originally Posted by aznsuave View Post
    i think i'll TOFTT. gonna give her a call if she's free.

Do me a small favour.. Don't bang her for 180 and then tell her she should charge everyone (except yourself) 300 for her incredible service..
    "What is moral is what you feel good after."
    Ernest Hemingway

Surly as I wanna be
    Quote Originally Posted by xmy556 View Post
    Do me a small favour.. Don't bang her for 180 and then tell her she should charge everyone (except yourself) 300 for her incredible service..
    Yeah, tell her the $300 rate is only for xmy556 . . .

I was cruising Craigslist about a month or 2 ago and she had an ad up. I contacted her, and due to it being on craiglsist I was very leery. We chatted via email for a day back and forth, seemed to good to be true but at those rates(which were lower then her rates on EC) I said what the hell and set something up. I really don't do reviews but I do think it might be a ymmv with her. We are close in age so it all went good. I think if you are alot older then her you might not get the same service as I did, but then again I could be wrong. Also very accomodating on wearing requested clothes, very friendly, clean and well groomed. Hope this helps you guys out. I have seen her 4 times so far.

Well, how would you rate her?

Saw Jennifer Hunter the other day I don't usually post on here just for your info she does BBFS which puts her on my do not fly list. You guys forgot to mention that in your posts.

I can't verify the comment that 2longjohn(1 post in 13 years) has made, she does offer bbbj, which I do not partake in, But the bbfs never came up when I was with her. I do think a long time member should call her or email her to verify this.

That's fine one post in 13 years to warn you but just remember you were warned. I'm sure I'm not the only one I'm not that good looking

I'm not saying she didn't offer it to you, I am just saying it never came up with me.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast