I posted about doing this some years ago and wasn't able to have it done.

Is there anybody here who can do this or has the contact of someone who can? I am a newbie for it so would like someone who has experience and preferably some medical knowhow to do the saline scrotal infusion.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.