Thread: Older Chinese SP?

Older Chinese SP?

Greetings,

I am seeking suggestions on locating a relatively older (late 20s through 40) Chinese provider who exhibits at least feigned enthusiasm through a body which leaves little regret in the wallet and memory.

Also, given my limited means of transportation, an establishment within skytrain station proximity would be ideal.

Thank you in advance.

I would recommend trackstar's mom! please keep in mind she's pretty damn ugly

That unfortunately fails to meet my "leaves little regret in memory" clause, but thanks.

LOL nice one

Panther
    I would suggest Ally in Richmond. A bit of a walk from the Canada Line but not too bad. Lots of reviews here. $120/30, $140/45 minutes.

Panther
    Would it kill you to post a review?

go on ers , look for one holding a ers sign and wearing a american flag bikini or most of the ers amp's with beautiful models ,
    guaranteed when you get there , you will find what you are looking for ,
    A Old fat stinking Asian (give me money) #&*$&

Panther: I appreciate the suggestion.

goo: if "old" means in receipt of Old Age Security, "fat" a size larger than my own, and "stinking" offensive to the olfactory system, I will only follow up on your advice should my circumstances become utterly dire.

Almost all of the Asian ads on C/L, Erslist or Backpage will lead you to what you want in spite of the posted age.

21 is the new 42, or vv.

Many thanks for the observations. With inappropriate fires now muted, I'll probably be able to save myself some funding for later indelicacies.