Thread: Can't I just find a young tight micro that i can make my regular in burnaby??

Can't I just find a young tight micro that i can make my regular in burnaby??

title says it all...looking for young 20-25
    asian, white, doesnt matter i dont discriminate but i wouldn't mind a bomb asian i can see for the 160 range regularly..

I know how you feel lol. I'm trying something really expensive tomorrow though. I came across an agent that only take Vhinese client over 30 y.o. But the girl cost minimum of 7 browns for 2 hour. I book one for 9 browns tomorrow. I'll see if this one is real. They seem to be real though lol.

I thought 0753 is pretty good, I always get good service (a little more liberal then k-girl service) by being polite and show up freshly showered, only once out of 6 visits I was denied daty.

Quote Originally Posted by spencer123 View Post
    I thought 0753 is pretty good, I always get good service (a little more liberal then k-girl service) by being polite and show up freshly showered, only once out of 6 visits I was denied daty.
    I recently tried 0753. They got new k-girl, KKK now and she was alright based on my experience- If you wanted to know details, then you should look up my review.