Thread: OMG so grosse!!!

OMG so grosse!!!

just saw this posted on the fb page "no hope for the human race" hilarious page!

F*CK! that's insane...fyi fapping = handjob/masturbating, but i'm sure that isn't what caused this, at first i thought it was a photoshop job...god now my hands are hurting lol! I wonder if this can happen imagine what condition the penis would be in!!

I believe you are a paid advertiser.
    This is not the optimal way to promote yourself.

That looks like someone who has been keeping their hand wet for a very long time, for example, in a wet glove. The skin is thus peeling off.

It is highly unlikely from masturbating. If the masturbating was that severe, the first thing to go would be the penis - not the hand.

.................................................. ........

Quote Originally Posted by Hatrick View Post
    I don't know about that I remember my days as a horny youth having to switch hands cause my arm and shoulders were killin me. A hard cock is a tough lil monster!

This is obviously an injury could be a hot water burn
    yeah and imagine the feeling being replaced by a womans head...i hate it when guys think that a bj only session should be cheaper because its not full service, a continuous bj is actually harder and requires more cleanup because of makeup getting ruined etc.

Too Old To Die Young
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jesuschrist View Post
    That looks like someone who has been keeping their hand wet for a very long time, for example, in a wet glove. The skin is thus peeling off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatrick View Post
    This is obviously an injury could be a hot water burn

My first thought was maybe frostbite. Then possibly an acid accident. But your theories make more sense.
    You dance with the devil and the devil don't change. The devil changes you!

Larry Storch
    Quote Originally Posted by jesuschrist View Post
    ...It is highly unlikely from masturbating. If the masturbating was that severe, the first thing to go would be the penis - not the hand.
    It all depends on your grip.

That looks like it hurts big time.