Thread: ISO Thai or Philino

ISO Thai or Philino

Looking for a petite and busty Thai or Philino. Should be at least average in looks, but must be petite (5'0" to 5'4" about 100 to 110#) and at least large B or C cups. Haven't seen many post regarding any Thais or Philipinos in general, but I figure they must be out there. If anyone has any info, please let me know. Should also be clean and provide at least decent service. Age is not critical.

Filipino SP

Thanks, I think I will try Broadway. I tried Layla a couple years back. She was nice and everything was as mentioned except for the enhancements weren't done yet. She just wasn't my type. Besides, I tried calling her a few months ago for an appointment. She said it usually takes at least a few days of notice. I'm not really into that. When I'm in the mood, I'm in the mood now, not in a few days.

She told me she is from Taiwan.

Eye Candy

I'm not sure what nationality she is. I saw her once a while back when she worked for Diamond on Hastings. At the same time she had an website saying she was from Taiwan. Her rates were 2 browns on top of the red for the room. I have to admit she was well worth it. Only negative was that her enhancements were quite hard and that really wasn't my type. But not that I wouldn't see her again. I just want to try others, if they are out there.